Chiropractors: New thread

Last thread was 2 years old and I'm trying to help out a friend.

She is looking for a decent chiropractor in the area, not only in practice, but good bedside manner, courteous and polite office staff.

Ready, set, debate.

Berezny chiropractor in Flanders on 206 is by far the best in the area.

Artsy
Sep '13

Wouldn't recommend anyone else than Murray Chiropractic myself. He has kept me going for years even after the back doc suggested surgery. One note: I had to do my part as well and follow his orders on various stretches and exercises to help along the way. Chiropractic is a joint effort but works.

http://www.murraychiropractic.net/meet-the-doctor/

Grascal
Sep '13

I have trying to find Dr. Kehler. He was at village family chiropractic up until very recently. I thought he was a great chiropractor. I've been googling to find if he is practicing elsewhere but nothing is coming up. If anyone knows where he went, please post it here! :)

honey badger honey badger
Sep '13

Dr. Kehler is currently not practicing but may be doing so again soon in the Hunterdon County area or so I am told....agreed he was/is a very good chiropractor!

Evergreen'69 Evergreen'69
Sep '13

I second Murray Chiropractic! You won't be disappointed.

+1 for Murray Chiropractic!!! Dr. Pete is the absolute best and his staff is friendly, polite and helpful. I would go nowhere else and would recommend no one else.

Jules Jules
Sep '13

Dr. Ed Kramer in Blairistown

My husband has been using Dr. Voyce in Long Valley for many years. Says he's the best.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '13

Dr. Murray.

Christine Christine
Sep '13

I had seen Michael Maher at 98 Us Hwy 46
Village Green Budd Lake‎ NJ‎ 07828. He is very good and pleasant. The staff are very friendly. Work with you around your schedule.

Maribel
Sep '13

Village Family Chiropractic Dr James Fedich is the best and hes staff is good and work with you. They also have physical therapy there. Phone number is 908-813-8200 villagefamilychiro.com when you call tell them you hear about them from Matt Klunk THey also have a facebook wall.

I love Village Family Chiropractic. James is a geat and the staff is very nice. Been seeing James for years now and he will work with you.

pitbulllover4life pitbulllover4life
Sep '13

Another vote for Dr. Fedich and his staff...He has been the reason I am back playing golf and basketball! A true professional!

yankeefan yankeefan
Sep '13

Anther vote for Dr. Fedich and his staff!! He has helped me, my husband and our teenage daughter. He will definately work with you, he is the kind or doctor that would rather see you in his office than worry about being paid.

Martin Martin
Sep '13

Definitely Dr Fedich and staff at Village Family Chiropractic. They helped my husband last year when he had a pinched nerve in his back and they are currently helping my son with his scoliosis. My daughter especially loves the office because they have fresh baked cookies everyday.

jrsemom jrsemom
Sep '13

Dr Fedich at Village Family Chiropractic.

Me1234
Sep '13

Another recommendation for Dr Fedich at Village chiropractic. Very knowledgeable, great staff and has done wonders for my back!

clark
Sep '13

Another vote for Village Family Clinic in Panther Valley. My son had been seeing Dr. Fedich a few years back and I started seeing him last Friday. I have been extremely happy with the results this far. He and his staff have been great.

Boyz4unme Boyz4unme
Sep '13

I'd also be inclined to highly recommend Village Family Chiropractic in the Panther Valley Mall. As a chiropractic skeptic for many years. Dr. Fedich was able to convince me mentally and treat my sacroiliac physically. The entire staff is pleasant and professional and the freshly baked cookies are a plus.

NJKID1010 NJKID1010
Sep '13

Dr Fedich all the way! He helped me and has an awesome bedside manner. Very very polite and well mannered.

Private eyes
Sep '13

I've gone to several, including Dr. Fedich, & I think Dr. Murray is the best for many reasons.

joyce.polack joyce.polack
Sep '13

My vote if you are coming closer to Washington is Dr Patrick Mack.
Www. Drmack.net

I know dozens of people he has helped. And overall a very nice family man.

Herbie164 Herbie164
Sep '13

no way to Dr. Fedich at Village Family Clinic. Pays no attention to his clients, since he moved its like a fast food version of chiropractic.

momof3 momof3
Oct '15

Dr.Mack in washington!
He has amazing bedside manner, staff is wonderful. I never had a problem there.

Melissa Melissa
Oct '15

Another vote for Fedich. He's always answered any question or concern I've had.

Btownguy Btownguy
Oct '15

Dr. Fediich at Village Family Clinic is amazing. Made me a believer two years ago. I had severe back problems for several days. Broke down, saw him on a Saturday morning for first time, and later that day was at a wedding with virtually no pain. Now see him periodically when I need to and it always does the trick.

Joe Hirsh Joe Hirsh
Oct '15

Dr. Steve Aschoff in Hackettstown is the best chiro I have been to.
Sincere and available for his patients. He has helped me and many of my friends.

maryann maryann
Oct '15

Dr. Fedich is like the fast food version of chiropractic work. Spends 4 or 5 minutes with you tops and than runs off. Got patients waiting in other rooms so there is no time for your problem that is ruining your life.

potsy
Oct '15

Haha I like that the "fast food version of chiropractic work" its actually a shame how little he cares about his patients.

momof3 momof3
Oct '15

I would absolutely vote for Dr Hyjek at Valley Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Long Valley.
provalleychiro.com
2 Mountain View Ave, Long Valley, NJ 07853
(908) 876-8777

Christina Christina
Oct '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.