Installing a car spoiler

I'm looking for someone to install a trunk spoiler without lights on my car.Someone that's not to expensive. Most shops in town are very expensive.
If anyone knows someone please contact me. Thanks for your help

lizzy16 lizzy16
Apr '14

do you have the spoiler?
Sometimes they come with a template and detailed instructions, at least for OEM.

if not go to YouTube or look for forums specific to your vehicle.

If you are looking for a shop, I think this is something you want to pay for a good job. If they drill you want make sure surfaces are properlly treated for rust. A cheapo job can become expensive eventually.

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Apr '14

Re: Installing a car spoiler

I'm real good at doing this. I've done this job several times including my own car. Picture attached. If you want your car to look as cool as mine, let me know.

sack
Apr '14

That's bush league, sack.

Need more height to really catch the wind.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Apr '14

Hahahahahaha!

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '14

OMG! I think Wayne & Garth going to jump out of that Pacer at any moment!!

I prefer the wood spoilers just in case you hit water...

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Apr '14

OMG that is hysterical. Wouldn't a spoiler that big sort of lower your MPG?!

Rebecka Rebecka
Apr '14

Rebecka - What's your point?

Sometimes you just have to sacrifice to be "cool" (??!?) ;-)

What Pacer? That's a Ford Fiesta, no?

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Apr '14

iPhone-imal - Given the cool factor of a 1980 Pacer vs a 1980 Fiesta, what's the difference?? ;-)

[Yes, I know, but it went with the Wayne's World joke]

too funny!

mom of one mom of one
Apr '14

Spoiler alert.....

First one I did was on my first brand-new-off-the-lot car. Upon drilling the fist hole, as the drill slid across the trunk, I began to question my sanity. Ok, ok, I actually knew, I did not have to question.

Lucky for me the incredibly long scratch was under the spoiler which mounted flush onto the trunk. So a little touch up paint to stop the rust and we were off to the races.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Apr '14

Sack never saw a spoiler placed like that. My son's car is a Kia Koup he has a wing spoiler.

lizzy16 lizzy16
Apr '14

Does it come complete with the requisite weedwacker muffler?

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Apr '14

guys stop making fun!!! adding a spoiler totally increases horsepower! /s

cant help but re-reading these posts over and over........makes me LOL every time!

mom of one mom of one
Apr '14

@lizzy16. You haven't replied as to wither or not you want me to install your spoiler? Like I said, I'm good a doing this as you can see from my previous photo. A few holes drilled in your car and a few bolts and its installed. Just so you can see the quality of my work I've attached another picture of a custom exhaust setup I did for someone. If your looking for that deep sound then you need an exhaust like this. There nothing better then telling the whole town that you've arrived and a custom exhaust like the one pictured will do that.

sack
Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.