Sunnyside Gardens - Stanhope

Has anyone gone to this garden shop? There's a good Groupon for it, and I will have to start buying plants soon and was curious if anyone has ever been there.
Thanks

Bessie Bessie
Apr '14

Isn't that the new name for Lockwood? There are old reviews just under the name "Lockwood".

I didn't know that..I think a coworker goes to Lockwood. Might just take the chance and get the groupon.

Bessie Bessie
Apr '14

It used to be Lockwood, reopened under new name so probably too early for reviews. Can't go wrong with a Groupon, any little bit helps

Thanks for the "heads up" about the Groupon - I picked one up, what a great deal! But it's a limited offer, good for today only, so anyone thinking about it better get one before it's too late.

Family owned landscaping company. Do good work and may be running things differently than Lockwood. I would trust.

My Guy My Guy
Apr '14

Are you sure it is new ownership?

Wendy Wendy
Apr '14

Yes yes yes. New ownership. They took ownership at the end of the winter.

MinPin
Apr '14

I used this years Groupon 2015, the larger value $31 for $60. of plants. They had a very good selection when I was there about 2 1/2 weeks ago.
The staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. I went over the $60. value, as they had larger "Knockout Roses" and I loved the colors available.
At the counter there were testers of hand cream, I tried 1 and loved it.
I should have bought it as it kept my hands feeling great for a long time.
I probably will go back as it was so wonderful.
They still have a lower priced Groupon still available, I believe $17 for $30 worth of plants. I used mine so I can't get another.
I thought there prices were good when I was there, regardless.
I know they did have a sale after my visit, for annuals, 4 flats for $40.
I am on there subscriber list.

susan susan
Jun '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.