Happy Birthday Iggy!

Happy Birthday Iggy!

Happy Birthday! Hope you get a nice dog treat today!

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '14

Happy Birthday Iggy from your never met best friend, Duke.

Hippo. Birdies. Two ewes.

Hippo. Birdies. Iggy who needs a haircut.

WOOF!! It's my special day!!! Oh, what should I ask for in my bowl? Are we gonna go on a special walk today? Will the puppy stop jumpin' on my because it's my birthday and now I am FIVE and when you're five you're a big dog? Am I gettin' any bigger?

Happy Birthday, Iggy.....Hope Mommy treats you extra special today!!!

joyful joyful
Apr '14

awww Happy Birthday, Iggy...
http://youtu.be/2IWrVCxrna4

5catmom 5catmom
Apr '14

Happy Birthday Iggy!!! I hope mommy gives you extra special treats today and a nice long walk, just you and her!

kayaking kayaking
Apr '14

5catmom - that video made me laugh so hard my tail almost shook off. Thank you! I hope to go on a hike soon and meet everyone! I got bacon and turkey today so I need to walk it off.

Love,
Iggy

aww glad you liked it, Iggy - and a real treat to eat as well.............

5catmom 5catmom
Apr '14

Best wishes Iggy!

Chickadee Chickadee
Apr '14

Hoppy Birthday Iggy!! Need a picture with your birthday cake!

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Apr '14

Happy Birthday Iggster! Hope you got a special treat for your birthday!

Bessie Bessie
Apr '14

Happy Birthday Iggy!

Aries Dog: Leader of the Pack (apparently, the horoscope people have met you!)

The Aries Dog will live by the motto "Me First" and there will be no "please" about it. Life to this canine is an exciting, all-consuming challenge. Given his or her position in the Zodiac, however, it is only natural that the Aries Dog would want to be leader of the pack. The Aries Dog will never be a "yes-dog," not even after months of training. It is futile for an owner to attempt to assert superiority. The end relationship between the Aries Dog and his or her human will largely be one of compromise...usually on the part of the owner...but can be most enjoyable once the owner is "trained."

Happy birthday Iggles!!

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Apr '14

Haven't heard from Iggy today. Hope he does not have a belly ache from all of the bacon and turkey treats.

Did you get to snuggle with Mommy last night?

tidy
Apr '14

Yes I snuggle with mummy and daddy evry night 'cept if I roll in stinky stuff once in a while then I am not loud to jump in the bed. And I AM an Aries dog - I rule the shepherds!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.