Recycling at Mansfield Village

When i lived at Mansfield Village they did not have recycling containers, only garbage bins. Do they now have a place to put your recycling?

Thank you

Singlemaleinnj Singlemaleinnj
Jul '14

put it in a can and leave it behind your parked car - my mother-in-law lives there.

Skippy Skippy
Jul '14

So many posts I read that need comments, but I refrain, this one makes me do it! Single, if you no longer live there, why do you care about that? Skippy, doesn't the can get crushed when you drive away?

eapos eapos
Jul '14

Eapos-good points. Lol!

Single-tell whoever to take their recycling to DPW next to Tri-county fire dept on Rt 57. One Saturday per month. Next one is Aug 9 I think.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '14

Maybe single is asking for a friend and I hope you would move the can before backing up. ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '14

Maybe Single will answer the question. Maybe Skippys MIL never moves her car or pulls out of the parking space frontwards, tequila day sounds better and better at this point

eapos eapos
Jul '14

well you move it before you drive out lol - dunno - I asked her what she does and that's what she told me - shes 81 so maybe someone handles it for her?

Skippy Skippy
Jul '14

At the end of each parking lot are 2 bins. The larger is for food garbage and non-recycled plastic bottles, wraps, etc.

The smaller one is for all recyclables. The Leasing Office might still have a list of what's acceptable AND there's a list on the front of the bin.

Electronics and wood seem to end up in the recycle bin without an issue that I've heard.

Break down cardboard boxes to flat.

redmink1 redmink1
Jul '14

I thought skippy was suggesting you use the recycling can as a bumper to protect your car from his mother-in-law's driving, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Jul '14

that could also be a valid use

Skippy Skippy
Jul '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.