Found baby kittens

My boyfriend found 1-2 week old baby kittens on his property. We called animal control but did not receive an answer. I am looking for advice as to how to keep these kittens safe until 1) their mother comes back 2) if they have been abandoned until they are picked up and hopefully brought to a shelter. Is there anyone who could offer advice, or anyone who knows anyone who would be willing to care for this kitten family?

PS. we leave for vacation tomorrow, so that's the urgency. Thanks

helpthekitty helpthekitty
Aug '14

There is a woman who runs a cat shelter through the Pet Value store in Mansfield, I can't remember her name though...I brought a litter of kittens to her a few years ago. The woman was great. The store's number is 908-850-9922. They should have contact information for her.
They sell milk for kittens there.
I hope everything works out well!

Kadee Kadee
Aug '14

Hi
Do you still have the kittens?
Trying to find you some help for them.
Call me 973-919-4531

Thanks
Kim

Yoga girl Yoga girl
Aug '14

It's okay. Sorry I feel bad I made this post in a hurry incase we did not find an answer, but they were taken to Common Sense with the help of a neighbor and will be given the care they need. We don't know if the mom will come back looking for them, but we wanted to make sure the kittens were safe because one was really skinny and looks to have an eye infection. Thank you for helping though.

helpthekitty helpthekitty
Aug '14

Your welcome- good luck:)

Yoga girl Yoga girl
Aug '14

Never be sorry to ask helpthekitty, glad everything worked out :) enjoy your vacation!

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.