Little Ceasers coming to former GameStop in Flanders

The bad news? GameStop is gone. There's still one in Mansfield, though.

The good news is that Little Ceaser's is coming! From the commercials, it seems rather convenient to walk in and grab a pizza. Pretty sure it's the only place like that.

LngVly22 LngVly22
Aug '14

They have been working on that for some time now, I think we first noticed it 2-3months ago. Not sure when or if it's going to open.

Lurker12
Aug '14

From past experience at Pizza Pizza, you have to wait for your pie just as long as any other local pizzeria. Although I would rather go there than Domino's, I believe I would go to any other Italian place first. I just don't care for it at all.

Another crapola pizza joint!
Open a Crepe shop!

Mr Negative Mr Negative
Aug '14

Nope. Two things this Jersey boy wont eat. Fast food pizza joint and chain restaurant Italian. You can keep them both. I'd rather go hungry.

sack
Aug '14

That is not pizza that's crap.

Darwin Darwin
Aug '14

Why would anyone thing that that imitation pizza garbage is good news? Yuck!

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

Thats pizza? Yuck.....

Christine Christine
Aug '14

*think

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

It's not quality pizza, but hey, if you like fast food, you'll love it. I used to eat it all the time until I moved here. It depends on the management if they really do have hot n ready pizzas actually ready at any time.

Their star isn't even the pizza - it's the Italian cheese bread and the crazy bread. No place compares.

This is coming from a person who loves fast food... Yeah it's bad for you but eh...

I love Domino's and Pizza Hut's food too. While they both make you feel sick after, Little Caesars has always been better on my stomach. Their pizza isn't as good, but their cheese bread is way better.

They've had their signs up for 4+ months, but haven't even started on renovating the place.

AnthonyB AnthonyB
Aug '14

Went there today! The food was delicious and I really enjoyed it. Better than Domino's or Pizza Hut. I'd say it was actually "on-par" with some of the more middle-of-the-line pizza parlors like Frank's. Not as good as Mama's but...

LngVly22 LngVly22
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.