HHS home logic

Has anyone tried to get on the home logic link on HHS page? They said the schedules would be there today but I'm getting an error message when on click on the A + grades link

Missrx Missrx
Aug '14

yep, me too

pmnsk pmnsk
Aug '14

They did this last year - I think it opened up again about a week before school started - so by mid-week it should be up and running.

trekster3- trekster3-
Aug '14

Their homepage said it would be opened Friday, August 22nd. They even had the automated phone call say August 22nd. I called the high school in the morning and they said later in the day. Tried later in the day and it still wasn't working. Tried this morning and still not working. Very frustrating. I wish they would get their act together.

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Aug '14

The letter I got from the middle school said 8/27 I believe.

Njchia Njchia
Aug '14

Orientation is the 27th but the HHS home page said it would be up 8/22.

Missrx Missrx
Aug '14

And what was your response from HHS when you called and asked?

btownguy btownguy
Aug '14

yep, phone message and message on website said will be open on the 22nd

pmnsk pmnsk
Aug '14

when we called they said it would be up by dinner time, then I heard from someone else that we may have to wait until monday… the main office at hhs will be closed until monday morning anyways and they'll have plenty of people calling in and complaining. They really should open home logic, change the date on the website, or send out another message on the phone because this happens every year and is getting a little ridiculous

nthppwthhs nthppwthhs
Aug '14

Homelogic is up. My kids found their schedules last night. Have to click on contacts in the upper right to find schedules.

Nancy Nancy
Aug '14

Yes got on !!! Thank you

Missrx Missrx
Aug '14

Has anyone else had problems getting onto Home Logic? Seems like the few times I have tried (like yesterday and today) its down.

Heidi Heidi
Oct '14

I was just trying this morning and right now. According to www.isitdownrightnow.com the page is completely down at the moment.

Njchia Njchia
Oct '14

Yep having problems too

Missrx Missrx
Oct '14

I've had problems all day today with it. And I've emailed 3 different people at the high school this morning and just now all emails bounced back to me.

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Oct '14

They're going through some sort of upgrade and had some glitches - it should be up in the next day or two from what I hear.

trekster3- trekster3-
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.