ENT physician

Looking for a good ENT physician in the Hackettstown area. Any recent experiences?

Dansker Dansker
Aug '14

I have used Victor Gentile on Bilby Road

DiaHillRes2 DiaHillRes2
Aug '14

I will second Dr. Gentile..had a wonderful experience with him.

sunshinenj sunshinenj
Aug '14

Gentile gets my vote too

sassi sassi
Aug '14

Gentile!

buffy buffy
Aug '14

I like Dr. gentile, too. The only problem is he is hard to get in to see.

Sport
Aug '14

Depending on how close you'd like, Dr. Jeffrey Aroesty in Mt. Arlington (near Davy Dogs and the Park and Ride Station there is excellent, both for children and adults and he's been listed in NJ's Top Doctors twice that I know of, perhaps more.

He's done 2 successful laser surgical procedures on me and after looking at my MRI diagnosed a deep-seated sinus infection that the Radiography Consultant had missed! I've been a satisfied customer for 10+ years now.

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '14

I really like doctor gentile as well!

Karen8821 Karen8821
Aug '14

My Husband uses Gentile awsome I no longer hear my husband snore. His office staff was great handling the disability paperwork which was a nightmare for my husband and the ladies in the office.

pitbullover4life pitbullover4life
Aug '14

Gentile (pronounced jen-TEEL by receptionist last time I was there. Some say jen-TIL-ee....still haven't figured that one out.)

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Aug '14

Some would also properly pronounce it "gen-TEA-lay".

It all depends on the original language the surname is from, as well as dialect involved, if it's been "Americanized, etc.

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '14

Any new recommendations for ENT's in the surrounding areas, specifically for a young child? Thanks.

Tracy Tracy
Feb '17

Dr. Aroesty - office in Mt. Arlington and Denville I think - and a lovely and knowledgable PA..........

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '17

Tracy, Stan Sheft at Hunterdon Otolaryngology is about as good as it gets. He's been great with both of our kids.

http://www.hunterdonent.com/about-us/our-doctors/

ianimal ianimal
Feb '17

Thanks friends. Little man is booked with Dr. Gentile next week. We're just doing a hearing test and general consult for now. If anything comes up that is a bigger deal, it looks like we have a lot of good options.

4cat, Aroesty is actually in Hackettstown (with Gentile) and Mt. Arlington.

Tracy Tracy
Feb '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.