Where to buy empty egg cartons?

My chickens are producing too many eggs for me and all my neighbors, so I like to give them away to friends. Does anyone know where I can buy empty egg cartons, preferably the 6-egg kind? I thought I saw them for sale at a farm stand (like Donaldson's) but now I can't remember where, and haven't been able to locate them.

Or if you keep chickens yourself, and have ended up having to buy egg cartons online, can you tell me your online source?

Thank you in advance.

Rebecka Rebecka
Aug '14

Hi Rebecka ~ I have egg cartons that I was saving to recycle .... you're welcome to them. Just pm me if you're interested ~ :)

happy2bhere happy2bhere
Aug '14

http://www.eggcartonsonline.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=Plastic+Egg+Cartons&sid=8u9695px1bt378ltx5gw9081tvx33472

Nosila Nosila
Aug '14

Agricultural supply stores often sell egg cartons.

Gadfly Gadfly
Aug '14

Tractor supply. Possibly tickners or an agway.

Gadfly Gadfly
Aug '14

Yesterday there was a yard sale in Washington across form Rite aid and they had a large box of egg crates.

Jeanne D
Aug '14

Tractor Supply in Washington has egg cartons, but not sure about the six pack.

Denise Denise
Aug '14

I'll save mine for you.

Tickner's

MissingChicks MissingChicks
Aug '14

On Tuesday at the Hackettstown Auction Market on Stiger Street, Many times you can buy cases of them for only a few dollars.

Charlie Charlie
Aug '14

Thank you everyone for all the tips!

Rebecka Rebecka
Aug '14

I bought a bunch on amazon.

Forget going to the jungle, buy local, Tickners....

fitter fitter
Aug '14

Are you willing to sell some of your eggs? I would be interested.

Dansker Dansker
Aug '14

Rebecka, most of the egg cartons on the market today are designed so they can be easily cut in half. You would not need to look for 6 count specifically. As was said try Tickners or Tractor Supply.

Mr. 4paws

4paws 4paws
Sep '14

Dansker, I'll PM you.

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '14

Saw some on freecycle this morning.

Bessie Bessie
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.