Comcast - Issues on 9/1

Anyone else having issues? It is playing TV but only the channel I'm on and when I hit a button it says one moment please.

Make sure you paid your bill or they received your payment...

Brad2
Sep '14

You may have to do a reboot. Our whole system was weird for a couple days and we turned off the box and modem. Once everything rebooted all was back to normal.

ladeevee ladeevee
Sep '14

same happening to me and the bills are paid, been happening off and on for last few days..very annoying

boobalaa boobalaa
Sep '14

Internet has been screwy last few days.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Sep '14

Hubby on the phone with them right now.....the Caller ID ( the one that shows up on the TV) isnt working.....and we have come to love that feature....they said "they are working on it"

bowie bowie
Sep '14

Argg, and the computer freezes before I even open anything. Happened last night and all day today. Turn it off and it works. Strange.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Sep '14

Just called them and was on hold. Recording said they are very busy. Im listening to the music, multi-tasking, about 5 mins and then a recording comes on and says "we are unable to take your call now, call back later" and click, they disconnect. Unbelievable! Customer service sux!! Lol, went on their CHAT section and Im #55 in queue. Lots of people must be trying to dump them.

Jan '15

I called yesterday and was on hold for 1/2 hour. I hung up. This morning I called a little after 7 and only waited about 3 minutes to get a live person. He did what he could, but the serviceman is coming tomorrow. (it's the phone, not computer)

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jan '15

Now Im in CHAT but transfering me to someone else. Been waiting for someone else for 10 mins now. And they wonder why customers get so annoyed.

Jan '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.