Hackettstown Parade Past Years?

I found this video on youtube, among others. Does anyone else have any good Hackettstown Parade videos/photos?

http://youtu.be/owHE0Svx_wA

TheR1ddler TheR1ddler
Sep '14

Ok seriously that had to be the worst representation of Hackettstown ever. It was just stupid.

SummerGirl SummerGirl
Sep '14

I must say that would not be my first choice as a representative video clip of our town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On90UdaVEF0

Hackettstown Veterans Day Parade

Was only able to watch about 30 sec of that video.

Uloet
Sep '14

The first video was total weirdness. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

What the heck did i just watch? And did it say the radio station put that together? Gee thanks.

darwin darwin
Sep '14

I vote to have this thread taken off Hackettstown Life. Whoever thought this was funny ...it is not!!!!! This video showed only the very negative part of our great town and I have a feeling that is what the Op intended. Our Memorial, Fireman's Day and St. Patrick's Day parades these last few years have been spectacular!

joyful joyful
Sep '14

I agree Joyful.

Whoever made the video seems to have access to the cameras high above main street.

Was the first video suppose to show the real Htown? Well, it didnt. I dont even live in Htown, but I think that is disgraceful.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Sep '14

That was absolutely hilarious. Loved it!! The fire whistle was the best, very funny. Took me back to the 60's. If you were a kid under 16. That was your "you better get your ass of the street and get your ass home bell". Any one who is a real Hackettstown native would appreciate the humor in this video. (way more than 50 yrs.) I showed my family and other natives of Hackettstown, same reaction belly laughs. I do have home movies from the 60"s of the parades in Hackettstown. I wish I had the fireman parades from way back then. Paraded down Main St., down Sebers, with carnivals and then I'll never never forget the fireworks with moving trains, cars, all kids of stuff that were all fireworks. With the American Legion's ambulance.

auntiel auntiel
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.