Dishwasher Repair

I did check past posts, but they were a bit dated.
Our GE Profile dishwasher at least 10 years old needs repair. Water filled the the entire bottom of the dishwasher.I checked that the drain was clear and ran the disposal. I did turn the water off to the sink to prevent leaks.
I called our plumber first, but he believes it is a dishwasher problem.
Any reputable dishwasher repair people, that others have used would be very helpful and appreciated.

susan susan
Sep '14

It seems that dishwashers anymore only last just so long...ten years is very good. We have gone that route with repairs and then more repairs, etc. (which can be pretty costly)...Now, when we have had a appliance for ten years or more and something major is happening to it....we just replace it with a new one..

joyful joyful
Sep '14

We use Marty's 201-745-1552. He knows his stuff and his prices are very reasonable. We have also had him tell us something is not worth repairing. He did not have to do that, he could have fixed it and collected his money, but he did not. So anytime we need a repair he is our first call.

You maybe able to fix the problem yourself. I've attached a link to youtube that might be helpful to you.

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dishwasher+not+draining

Good luck!!!!

Joe C. Joe C.
Sep '14

Overfilling like that is a common issue with age, and Joe C is right. Take a quick look at it yourself because that's usually something anyone can fix themselves.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.