Yahoo Mail

Any one having difficulty getting onto their Yahoo mail?

neversaynever neversaynever
Oct '14

Mine just worked , just now.

Old Gent Old Gent
Oct '14

No issues.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Oct '14

Yes - since early this morning . . .

luvlife
Oct '14

I just tried to log in and couldn't.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Yahoo sucks. Gmail is the way to go. I only use yahoo mail to sign up for things on the web like shopping sites, news sites, storing recipes, and if I think I'm going to get spam. Oh, and HL, haha. The mail search is horrible, and it's just generally clunky. Not to mention it doesn't work half the time and asking for my password EVERY DAY.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Oct '14

If Google would just steal Yahoo's fantasy sports engine and commandeer it for themselves, I could be done with Yahoo altogether, lol...

ianimal ianimal
Oct '14

yeap I only use yahoo for the football season....

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Oct '14

I only use it for sports as well.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

I use G Mail Only for family and a few friends, because its more reliable. I use Yahoo for buying and everything else so all the junk and politics, and cookies are there. .

Old Gent Old Gent
Oct '14

Mine was acting up too and I only keep it as a spare email for things. I've had it sine 2003.

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Oct '14

Yup. Can't log in via mobile. More yahoo awesomeness. Why is it these days as things evolve and get updated, they suck even more? Way to go Marissa Mayer!

LJRubi LJRubi
Oct '14

Iv'e used them all, and I like outlook far and away over the others. Lots of useful built in Microsoft tools for business. The calendar, and OneDrive are very useful also.

Denis Denis
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.