Centenary College Paranormal Investigation Photos

Centenary College Paranormal Investigation Photos

Some interesting photos from last weekends investigation.

Photo 1: interior lightning location: 2nd floor chapel

John C John C
Oct '14

Re: Centenary College Paranormal Investigation Photos

Photo 2: Full Body Apparition captured in 2nd floor chapel.

Older man in suit and tie wearing glasses

John C John C
Oct '14

Photo 3: More crazy interior lightning in 3rd floor of chapel

John C John C
Oct '14

Just in time for Halloween! Thanks for sharing these, John. Always love getting the chills looking at your images.

The last one looks like it might be due to camera shake? All the lights are making the same pattern and the solid objects look uniformly blurry. The others - inexplicable as far as I can see... and I won't be going to that chapel any time soon!

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

They look like giant airborne Ebola viruses... don't call Ghostbusters, call the CDC, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '14

Apparently ghosts like to party because I always catch them at weddings.

christography christography
Oct '14

Thanks for sharing John C. love to see photos from the investigations you do

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Oct '14

I wish I could post some of the voice recordings we picked up
Some are funny and others are unnerving to say the least

John C John C
Oct '14

All camera's shots above were from mounted tripod equipment

John C John C
Oct '14

great shots - thanks for sharing!

htownnewbie htownnewbie
Oct '14

Some of our investigators from Hackettstown Paranormal Group.

Catherine and myself in the chapel

John C John C
Oct '14

TAPS investigator Rachael (Front) Senior Historian and Research Director Debbie with Investigator Catherine

John C John C
Oct '14

Another Tripod Mounted Camera Shot in the chapel. All other shots in this area came out clear. (Cameras are on motion sensor mode)

John C John C
Oct '14

Fascinating! This stuff is really interesting. Is there a time/place where you do any talks or something where we can see more and hear the recordings? I would love to hear them!

Heidi Heidi
Oct '14

We may be doing a program with the Hackettstown Historical Society Soon. I will announce that when it happens

John C John C
Oct '14

looks like a double exposure type of thing. maybe a mouse landed on the camera which caused it to shake and the motion set off the trigger?

fujixt1 fujixt1
Oct '14

Another spooky night at the college! Video loss on #7. The chapel of course. Neat way to spend Halloween!

John C John C
Oct '14

3rd floor door into chapel. This door slammed shut 2 times. Photo in middle and on left enhanced and cleaned up version of one on right.

John C John C
Nov '14

No way! Do you have someone that can communicate with them on your team? Would be interesting to find out the name, date and cause of death of the mystery lady in the doorway. If she's slamming the door twice, it sounds to me like she wants to talk to someone!

Heidi Heidi
Nov '14

The Hackettstown Historical Society is dedicated to the preservation of the historic heritage of Hackettstown and the surrounding areas. Its purpose is to collect, catalog, display and preserve artifacts, mementos, and memorabilia for present and future generations.

Not Ghostbusting

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Nov '14

Leroy aka Erik. Our group has raised over $10,000 in past years to keep the doors open at the town museum. What have you done for the museum lately?

John C John C
Nov '14

Not Ghostbusting

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Nov '14

Any update on a future meeting at the historical society? I would be interested in it myself.

Denise Denise
Nov '14

Not as of yet. Could be looking at April when we are scheduled for our next Centenary investigation.

John C John C
Nov '14

Does this hit TV?

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Nov '14

The Oct 26 investigations were filmed and the upcoming April investigation will be a filmed episode.

John C John C
Nov '14

Can you let us know how we can see the films? For some reason I am very interested in this as I am seeing that there is a lot of history here in town and a lot of paranormal stuff. It says a lot about our rich history and great town when even the dead don't want to leave!

We have so many old houses and the college where these spirits are still residing, I can't help but feel there is so much we can learn from them, if there was a way to communicate and record them.

Is there any type of apparatus that could be used to ask them questions and then maybe leave the recorder on so they have time to respond? I have watched ghost-hunting shows and I always feel that they are rushing the spirits and trying to get everything "proved" too fast. Also, many times after waiting for hours, a spirit finally does communicate and they all jump and act petrified! I'm like "isn't that what you have been waiting for?" I think half the time their reaction scares the heck out of a poor spirit who wants to communicate! So stupid. Sorry for the digression.

Heidi Heidi
Nov '14

As soon as production at SYFY decides to air the program, I will let everyone know. It's still a work in progress. Hackettstown Paranormal Group has a page on Facebook that you may wish to join.

John C John C
Nov '14

How come ghosts only come out at night?

The Man The Man
Feb '16

Paranormal activity is not confined to night time hours. Lots of haunting's take place during the day. But depending on many factors, they may not be strong enough to be seen or heard. The photo on the left was taken from a DVR 1 minute clip from a motion sensor activated camera in the Whitney Chapel on the second floor. The sensor was activated around 4 pm on the Sunday investigation in the closed off room. This mist appeared out of nowhere and was filmed for 1 minute before disappearing.

John C John C
Feb '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.