Found Small Terrier, Belmont Dr. Oak Hill (Reunited)

Found Small Terrier, Belmont Dr. Oak Hill (Reunited)

Hello,
I just found a small dog (terrier of some kind?) on Belmont Drive in the Oak Hill development in Hackettstown. She is uninjured from what I can see, no tags of any kind. Female. Very friendly. Please leave your number here if she is yours. I will be calling the vet to see if she is microchipped.

Jjgirl84 Jjgirl84
Oct '14

adorable - I hope the owner is found soon

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

I called Garden State vet who gave me Hack ASPCA number but it's out of service. Anyone know what else I can do? The vet is closed now so I can't take her in to check microchip.

Jjgirl84 Jjgirl84
Oct '14

I'm sure one of the local vet offices will still be opened - and glad to check for a chip

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

You can call any ACO (Kim Bennett or Tim Norton) and they can scan for a chip, too. And they don't just keep office hours. In fact you could probably bring her to Happy Tails Inn to get her scanned. Anyone know for sure?

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Hi all, I reached Tim and he knows where she belongs! He's on his way to my house to bring her home.

Jjgirl84 Jjgirl84
Oct '14

YAY- great news

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

Tim just showed up but the dog IS NOT the one he thought it was so he took her and is going to wait to see if anyone comes for her. He said she is a Caren (sp??) terrier. I told him to think of me if she winds up needing to be adopted!!!

Jjgirl84 Jjgirl84
Oct '14

Oh my goodness that is my dog!!! Her name is Morgan! Please call me 201-213-9118.

Noelle Noelle
Oct '14

Noelle, it looks like you can call Tim Norton, the ACO. Here is the info

Tim Norton / Tim Norton, Jr.
69 Route 46 East
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
908-339-1109
FAX #908-813-9594
Pound - HT

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Dog is safely back home?

Dansker Dansker
Nov '14

I spoke with the owner when I saw she had posted here. I was told she had to pick up the dog today. Finally, a happy ending!

Jjgirl84 Jjgirl84
Nov '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.