This year's Shepherd's Daughter Holiday Sale

Hi to all who showed their arts and crafts last year, it's back. From Susan: The Shepherd's Daughter

i have returned from the south, and am working on the final batch of artwork for my show...Those participating this year, the schedule for drop off of items and the $25.00 entry fee will be Saturday the 29th of November between 1pm and 4pm....Monday December 1st, i will be home all day taking inventory just msg me with with a heads up so i am not holding anyone up. Same for Tuesday. If anyone would like to volunteer for set up, that would be awesome. I will begin that on Wednesday. If you can’t get here not the drop off days, please message me to set a time in the evening if needed. REMEMBER TO PRICE YOUR ITEMS PRIOR TO ARRIVING AND HAVE A LIST OF WHAT YOU BROUGHT TO INVENTORY IN WITH ME!
One more thing!! PLEASE spread the word. The show starts on Dec 6th and will run ALL WEEK up the and including the 14th.

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

Please provide address and hours and I will tell everyone I know!

Dansker Dansker
Nov '14

The 26th Annual Shepherd's Daughter Holiday Boutique is a unique gift shop, open for only 9 consecutive days each holiday season. Saturday, December 6th through Sunday, the 14th, the shop features handmade arts and crafts for gift giving or for your home décor. Come support your talented local artisans (and some not so local) in one of Long Valley's 250+ year old vintage farmhouses.

It is located at 10 Naughright Road in scenic Long Valley and is open to the public from 10A to 4P, weekdays & Saturdays, and from Noon to 4P on each Sunday! We accept payment with cash, personal check, credit card and, even, Paypal!

Ladies... Wednesday Wine Shopping Night was very successful last year! Wine Wednesday falls on December 10th, and will be open from 7P to 9P. Purchase a hand painted wine glass and enjoy a glass of wine while you shop!!

Proceeds from our Craft Raffle always go to a local charity.

Don't go to the mall, shop with us and support your local artisans! Tell your friends and join us for a fun shopping experience!
Thanks Dansker -- and Missrx and Brandy - here's the information for you too

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

Did you post this on facebook,etc? Do you want me to stick it on Forum classifieds, maybe under garage sales or other (or both)? Never know where someone will look. How about free article in Warren Reporter and also Swap n Shop?

Dansker Dansker
Nov '14

there is a facebook page - The Shepherd's Daughter - happy to have you post under other - I'll let Susan know about the Reporter -thanks so much for the suggestions

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

Re: This year's Shepherd's Daughter Holiday Sale

more information

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

As a crafter, how do I get more information?

Personalized Ornaments by Kelly (face book page)

Kelly Schreiner Kelly Schreiner
Nov '15

Susan is in North Carolina - so she won't be doing the show this year, Kelly.

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.