art store/canvas paintings

I would like to purchase new art for my home, canvas paintings or maybe prints. Does anyone know of any stores in the area that sells this?

need new art
Nov '14

Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Goods - and if you have any photos you love you can have them printed on canvas through Mpix among other companies..........also art.com where you can upload a pix of the location that needs a piece of art and try out their items in the photo - it's a pretty need process

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

I upload pics to places like shutter fly and have them printed on canvas. Looks great and has meaning to my life.... But it's not the way to go if you're on a budget. Otherwise home goods has great wall decor

NoUseForAname NoUseForAname
Nov '14

If you are in no hurry, check out various auctions and estate sales. There is always lots of flat art available.

need new art,
I'm a local artist and I have paintings for sale. Let me know you're looking for! I could email you photos.
Good luck in your decorating!

*Survivor *Survivor
Nov '14

You can check out the Restore in Randolph, for possible used bargains. Michael's and Home Goods also sometimes have some interesting artwork. I've even found an occasional piece I really liked at Target or Lowe's

JerseyWolf JerseyWolf
Nov '14

Many people don't realize that we do have a Fine Art Store in Hackettstown.

Frame Corner & Gallery
269 Main St.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: (908) 852-2212

Custom Framing
Fine Art Prints from the Greenwich Workshop

trekster3- trekster3-
Nov '14

If you're on a budget, Kohls has some things too.

Online my favorites are art.com and redbubble.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I appreciate it.

I found one possibility on art.com, but I still plan on looking for more.

need new art
Nov '14

Sue Field is a local artist - Belvidere, but lived in Hackettstown for many years - and she sells original art as well as prints.

https://www.facebook.com/suefieldart

cheshirecat cheshirecat
Nov '14

Try Gallery 23 on Main Street in Blairstown for nice originals, many by local artists.

Wendy Wendy
Nov '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.