What Thanksgiving Side Dish Are You? (Quiz)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatthanksgivingsidedishareyouquiz/

I'm green beans.

Some people make a big fuss over you, but you're best when you're at your simplest.
You have a fresh, crisp outlook on life. You are lighthearted, and you don't like to be weighed down by anything.

You enjoy being out in nature, and you wish that more people appreciated the simple beauty of a home cooked vegetable. You are a thoughtful and spiritual person. You wish more people would spend time on Thanksgiving thinking about what they're thankful for.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '14

Mashed Potatoes. ( my favorite)

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Nov '14

Green beans here.

Some people make a big fuss over you, but you're best when you're at your simplest.
You have a fresh, crisp outlook on life. You are lighthearted, and you don't like to be weighed down by anything.

You enjoy being out in nature, and you wish that more people appreciated the simple beauty of a home cooked vegetable. You are a thoughtful and spiritual person. You wish more people would spend time on Thanksgiving thinking about what they're thankful for.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Nov '14

You Are Mac and Cheese

You are a soothing and calming force. People can't help but relax and let go when you're around.
You are down to earth and even a little old fashioned. What's good about you never changes.

You may not be the first person people think of at Thanksgiving, but you're always the first one they think of when times are tough.
You are there for people in the best and worst of times. You know how to be supportive and understanding.

Old Gent Old Gent
Nov '14

I am mashed potatoes, pass the gravy please.

justwondering justwondering
Nov '14

Mashed Potatoes:

You are reliable and steady. People know that they can count on you each year at Thanksgiving, and you are never a disappointment.
While you may seem simple, a lot of work goes in to who you are. You are a bit of an under-appreciated masterpiece.

You are both decadent and indulgent, while still being accessible to the common thing. In some ways you are all things to all people.
You get along well with other people, but you're also good all on you're own. The bottom line is that you're easy to love.

joyful joyful
Nov '14

You Are Cornbread

While some people may find Thanksgiving to be stressful, you are able to kick back and soak it all in.
You have a high threshold for stress, and you prefer to just focus on the parts of Thanksgiving that you love the best.

You may go unnoticed at times, but you are often the glue that holds everything together. People would be unsatisfied if you weren't around.
You are easy going and easy to love. And a lot more interesting than boring old dinner rolls!

Green beans here too. (I was so happy I didn't get Mac and cheese.) Although I love mac & cheese, I wouldn't want it for Thanksgiving.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Nov '14

JL: Cornbread was perfect for you...

joyful joyful
Nov '14

Mashed taters here as well.

Re: What Thanksgiving Side Dish Are You? (Quiz)

I'm Sweet Potatoes:

You are welcoming, caring, and downright sweet. Underneath all of your compassion, you are a very interesting and complex person.
Those who don't know you well only know of your sugary reputation. Your friends understand that while you're sweet, you also appreciate a little spice in your life.

The longer someone is acquainted with you, the more they learn about your subtle delights.
You are versatile and flexible. While it's true that you're a hit with the Thanksgiving crowd, you do well in almost any situation you're thrown into.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.