Lost - Mens Bracelet

My son lost his stainless steel bracelet some time between the hours of 2:30pm-5:00pm on Thursday, 11/20. He would have lost it jn the areas between Hackettstown HS and McDonalds on Mountain Ave. This bracelet has a strong sentimental value to my son. We have called all the businesses, etc. we can think of...please keep an eye out for it. My son is still very upset over losing it. Thank you.

Tiger Parent
Nov '14

Pls do the lost and found prayer and you will find it.

Lakshmi Lakshmi
Nov '14

Also check in the car/ jackets/ shirt etc

Lakshmi Lakshmi
Nov '14

Maybe check his hamper, under his bed, the laundry room. Inside washer and dryer.
His duffle/gym bag if he has one.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Nov '14

You could check the metal detector thread and ask (or message) those that have them to see if they'd like to practice using it by following your son as he follows his own path that he took when he lost it!

Best of luck!

Phil D. Phil D.
Nov '14

If not found after much efforts and time, and assuming you originally gave it to him (know what it is/message says/etc.), feel it is still important to him (and you) to have once again...there's nothing wrong with replacing it, (if possible), knowing its the emotional tie to it (underlining purpose) that counts.

Which maybe add the adage (something like) although you lost or can't find the exact or original thing, you can pass on the same point or value, and/or move on with the 'learning lesson' to be a bigger and better person, passing it on the side.

(or maybe better sung?)
Oh, you can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need

Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Best of luck on finding it or moving on!

We are still looking for my son's bracelet that meant so very much to him. It was most definitely lost somehwere on the sidewalks between HHS and McDonalds on Mountain Ave. it has an inscription onit, We have called every business in the area, and continue to do so. The clasp may have broke on it, bc there is no way it would have slipped off his wrist.

We are assuming that someone picked it up. If anyone has any information or guidance, please contact me. This bracelet is tied to a very sentimental event and cannot be replaced.

Tiger Parent
Dec '14

I have a couple of metal detectors....I can search with you....actually, if anyone wants to search their property (for buried treasure-aaarrggghh) with me, I can come over in the spring.

DaveDigsDucats DaveDigsDucats
Jan '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.