Black Friday Hours

Does anyone know the Rockaway Mall Hours tonight? I have heard it is opening for a few hours and then reopening again for the morning. Does this mean black friday deals don't apply until the morning?

BlackFriday BlackFriday
Nov '14

Hours are 6pm - 10pm tonight and 6am tomorrow. Here is the story:

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/2014/11/21/rockaway-townsquare-open-pm-thanksgiving/19360133/

Went to a few stores in the area last night. Not crowded at all. Very different from last few years. A lot of people stayed home I guess.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Nov '14

Good it was Thanksgiving, people should be home with their families including the employees.

Darwin Darwin
Nov '14

Yeah, to me, Black Friday has gone the way of the "Factory Store." Used to be great but now just another sale. And there will be another.....

Guess we're waiting for the next bigger, better, deal.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Nov '14

Seasonal temps know when they are hired they will have to work holidays if the stores choose to be open. Some people WANT to work to make extra money. Win, win for all.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Nov '14

Darwin, what if people do not have family to celebrate with? This is NOT a happy time of year for many. There are many that would be happy to just be able to carry on as usual and not have to sit home alone.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.