Bomb Threat at Warren Co Tech School ~ 12/17/14

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/express-times/index.ssf/2014/12/warren_county_vo-tech_evacuate.html

Students have been evacuated to the college and are awaiting busses to get home.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Dec '14

Scarey stuff. Hope it was just a hoax. People need to get a life.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Dec '14

Apparently, the students have been sitting on the buses outside the school for almost an hour. Not sure why they aren't just taking them home. Unless, they are planning on returning them to class after the "all clear". Strange.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

Usually kids are not allowed to go to their lockers in cases of a bomb scare.
They get out of the building quickly and sometimes go right to any buses that may be left on the campus whether their own bus or not. Not sure of other procedures for Warren Tech.

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Dec '14

We used to get bomb scares once a week when I was in High School.

Metsman Metsman
Dec '14

My daughter is in the library at WCCC, and she said that there were police in the lobby, and some high school students in the library there..

Metsman, I can beat you on that. I remember them in 1st grade, Catholic school. We always blamed it on the public school kids!

We used to get bong scares once a week....

ianimal ianimal
Dec '14

Bomb scares were no big deal in the 90's. Nowadays people panic.

Metsman Metsman
Dec '14

Ianimal.....you are a riot!!!

joyful joyful
Dec '14

My two children are students at WCTS and the school did everything right. The students were evacuated to the Warren County Community College, which is next door. They were released to board the buses and were immediately sent home. My children did not wait on the bus. The school sent out a text message after the all clear was given that the kids could come back to the school and get their things if they chose to. Like I said,they did everything right and I felt that my children were safe the whole time. Kudos to WCTS staff!

Pat Linn
Dec '14

joyful - ?? Is that you joyful? I wouldn't have thought you would even be able to identify the term. I've got to change my thinking, perhaps there's something new to the origin of the name "joyful"....

Pat - That's interesting. I have two different friends that have daughters that go there and both of them were sitting on buses for almost an hour.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

My daughter attends Warren Tech and was on the bus for about an hour and was never told she could go back and get her stuff. I had to run her back this evening to get her belongs as we are going away for the holidays...

caring mom caring mom
Dec '14

Did we ever find out who did it?

AmandaCorinne AmandaCorinne
Dec '14

So what should the punishment be set on someone who did this ?

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Dec '14

My daughter also attend WCVT.. She sat on the bus for way over an hour before they were able to leave. I received an automated phone call around 6:oopm, saying that all was clear and they were allowed to return to school and retrieve their cars and belongings

scoop scoop
Dec '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.