Tracking Santa

For you Moms & Dads with little ones, or if you find it fun like me lol. Starts Christmas Eve. enjoy

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Dec '14

Re: Tracking Santa

I hear Norad is *excellent* at tracking Sandy Paws too. I can't wait for that. I'm gonna wait up ALL night for him and watch on the TV and leave him cookies and Zinfandel because warm milk would be way too tempting and the reindeer can have rat flavored fridge pops cause that sounds good for them and then the Paws guy squeaks down the drain pipe or something like that cause no one gotz the flu that doesn't want it and do ya thinkz Sandy Paws can really carry a ton of tuna like they say he can cause I do and I'm OK if it was just a few cans a mackerel or a kipper or two cause that's good too and ya gotta be thankful for whats ya getz because it's darn good no matter how ya look at it and I just like Christmas and EVERYTHING!!!

OK. So I kinda ramble a bit...

Merry Tunamas!!

White Shoes White Shoes
Dec '14

I'm 55 and still love to hear the track of Santa, when I was a child my parents always put it on the radio and we all got excited, Santa and Christmas is so wonderful when you can see the children eyes light up when they hear where Santa,is I'm with you White Shoes, Christmas is just some magical feeling, I also remember not growing up with a lot but come Christmas we always a wonderful one, and my parents always told us you have to believe and I still do Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Clyde ~ I am very patiently waiting for him, can't wait for the tracking to begin!! My godson is enjoying the North Pole updates on www.santaupdate.com

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Dec '14

google is also doing a santa tracker https://santatracker.google.com/#village

Poppy Girl
Dec '14

Just read an article the other day about how the santa tracking began: http://readwrite.com/2014/12/22/norad-santa-tracker-how-it-began-popsugartech

It was a nice read!

Remember when you had to go outside and look up to the sky to see if you could spot Santa? I remember convincing a younger cousin that a star was Santa and he was moving across the sky. Kids have it so easy these days ;)

He's headed toward Bangalore, India (3 min away)

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Dec '14

He just left Germany

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Dec '14

Last seen in Barthelona, headed for Madrid!!

Last seen in Miami for some last rays of sun before heading this way.....

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Now Santa is deciding to take a trip to Williamsburg, VA.

sunshinenj sunshinenj
Dec '14

He was at St. Joseph's Church in Washington Boro tonight.

How about that?

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Dec '14

I put out some Rolling Rock and some meat stick slices for him hope he gets here soon looks to good

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Dec '14

How silly ARE you, caged?
He wants almond milk and vegan cookies.
Hope everyone remembered to open their chimney flue.

hapiest girl
Dec '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.