Need Driveway plowed Today or Tomorrow

Need my driveway plowed on Hope Rd in Great Meadows right past Shades of Death. I had a guy last winter, but I've gone through 3 cell phones since.

KeyboredSamurai KeyboredSamurai
Jan '15

KeyboredSamurai we are not far from you, driver is out plowing now..text 908-328-7081 and he will get back to you

Virginia Virginia
Jan '15

Sorry was actually outside shoveling and once I freed my car I ran out. I will shoot him a text once I get situated. Thanks for the response.

KeyboredSamurai KeyboredSamurai
Jan '15

T & J is also nearby, I posted that info on the other thread. Loads of classifieds to get someone.

Looking for someone in Hackettstown area. Driveway is done for today, but not happy with the job. This would be for future snow storms.

P Graf P Graf
Jan '15

I need someone for the upcoming storm Sunday and any that may hit for the rest of this week (Feb1st-5th) for my smallish driveway. I need to set something up with someone today and know that they are reliable. Any help is appreciated. Please shoot me a message if you or someone you know may be interested.

Thanks!

Nicholas Nicholas
Jan '15

J and R tree removal did ours...

dsl1029 dsl1029
Jan '15

Start calling the numbers here on the classifieds. There are currently seven people advertising availability:

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/classifieds/#services

As an FYI - someone else called my lawn guys T & J and found out they are no longer available for snow.

We found North Jersey Arbor in the classifieds section - they did a job.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.