2015 Flu thread

2015 Flu thread

Even though we got him a flu shot, weeanimal has come down with it anyway. I have to give him credit, though.. He's being a lot more of a man about it than I would. I'm a REAL baby when I get sick, lol.

We're just trying to keep him comfortable, entertained and hydrated. At least the projectile vomiting appears to be a thing of the past...

ianimal ianimal
Jan '15

Oh No! Not, that precious baby weeanimal getting sick! Remembering the days when my children were small and got a virus or became sick. That is when your Motherly or Fatherly love really kicks in and you will do anything to make that child feel better. They are so helpless and vulnerable then. Feel better soon, weeanimal!

joyful joyful
Jan '15

aw! poor little guy! We will keep him in our prayers Ian. I hope he feels better.

skippy skippy
Jan '15

It's so hard when a little one is sick ... hope he feels great quickly!!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Jan '15

AND he is smiling! The flu shot only is protecting 23% of the population who received it. Poor weeanimal!

Christine Christine
Jan '15

OMG he looks so sick and is still smiling. God bless that cute little boy.

Although he looks a bit the stoner on an Irish sabbatical, that is one very cute kid. The smile shows he's a tough one too.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jan '15

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. He's feeling a lot better today after a couple doses of Tamiflu. Not exactly back to Sebasmanian Devil status yet, but he's definitely on the mend.

Our biggest concern now is that Weeanimalette doesn't catch it, because the dr said she'd need to be hospitalized because of her age. So far, so good... Fingers crossed and slathered in hand sanitizer, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Jan '15

Feel better Weeanimal!

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '15

Poor baby boy...glad to hear he's doing better. Fingers crossed that the germs will spare your little girl.

Tracy Tracy
Jan '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.