Best Sleddling Hill

Think it's been three years.

My vote is hill behind Great Meadows elementary and middle schools. Just park in middle school lot.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jan '15

Just be careful. Teenager on Long Island died last night, while sledding. Ran into a pole.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jan '15

Used to love sledding at Panther Valley Golf Course. It all ended when someone got hurt and sued the club. The hills went on forever! It was a pain climbing back up but so worth it!!!

Lady Jayne Lady Jayne
Jan '15

It's not right around the corner, but I grew up in Sussex County and we always went sledding up at Sussex County Community College.

sunshinenj sunshinenj
Jan '15

Oddly, some people on the news were using the sledding accident as justification for the State of Emergency and the roadway restrictions. That's a real head scratcher...

My personal favorite hill is Hackett Park in Palmer Twp just east of the Palmer Park Mall. Hundreds of yards long with a perfect gradient... of course, the walk back up is a real bitch. A T-bar would be a real fantastic addition, especially now that I'm old and decrepit, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Jan '15

I remember that hill at the PV Golf course - it was the best! My girls had so much fun there! One or two runs was all you could do - long walk back up!! Thanks for bringing back those memories!

Used to sled Old Mine Hill Rd., we would start up by the resivore , and the last curve at the bottom wore out the runners on 3 different sleds. Great fun, but somewhat dangerous.

donw2 donw2
Jan '15

Autumn Lane off 46.

skippy skippy
Jan '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.