Buffalo Wings for Super Bowl Sunday

Where is your favorite place for buffalo wings? Not looking to make my own. Personally think Marley"s are a little on the large/fatty side for me. Wondering where you all prefer wings?

chichi chichi
Jan '15

At home with Perdue

brownie brownie
Jan '15

Wingman Howard Blvd in Mount Arlington

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jan '15

Another vote for Wingman

Mariann Mariann
Jan '15

I like them from Sals in Washington (Warren), usually crispy.

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Jan '15

J. P. Kelleys

JP Kelleys!

Christine Christine
Jan '15

Taphouse Grille on Route 57

JP Kellys - The best!!!

Bryan_NC Bryan_NC
Jan '15

I like Quaker Steak in Pohatcong

Personally I think most people like bigger ones with more meat. Marley's does sometimes have one with a bit of fat mixed in a batch of 10. But they also have some great sauces.

But if it's not them, then you want J P Kelly's.

Joe - It's easy to suggest a place when you own it.

That is my one critique on Marley's, that sometimes they are too big. I prefer ave sized wings, not too small though.

Bryan_NC Bryan_NC
Jan '15

Piggies Deli.

sambro
Jan '15

Piggies deli is the spot. Everything there is great.

PuppyDad PuppyDad
Jan '15

Had Marley's wings for the first time last week. Heard a lot of great things and to be honest.... They weren't that great. Too fatty and the breading on the wings was oil soaked. I prefer a naked wing (unbreaded). Marley's wing sauces were impressive but the wings themselves were lacking.

Buffalo Wild Wings has great wings; size, quality and available sauces. It is one chain restaurant I will continue to visit consistently and I normally much prefer non chain restaurants.

Greener Pastures Greener Pastures
Jan '15

My favorite wings are JP Kelly's or Riley & Jakes.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '15

The last 2 weeks I had wings at tap house and they were great, not to spicy but not to mild, not fatty , crispy but not over done, now I am hungry for beer and wings.

Hot Rod's BBQ in Wharton

Greener Pastures Greener Pastures
Jan '15

Thank you. Actually ended up trying JP Kelly's tonight and they were so good! Just the way we like them.

chichi chichi
Jan '15

I just came from Quaker, I had the Hot and Golden garlic, they were great, well cooked. The hot was more like a medium.

Jan '15

I agree I find Marleys wings to taste like if they used old oil.

Jan '15

We got wings from piggy's deli, they were medium hotness and highly recommend them!! Very delicious and fell right off the bone

townie14 townie14
Feb '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.