Nail Salons

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good place to go for a manicure and pedicure? I'm taking my cousin out for the day to get our nails done but I never do this stuff so I'm not sure where to go. Just looking for.a good place with not to crazy prices with friendly people!

Melissa Melissa
Oct '15

Luxury Nails across from Quick Chec on Mountain Ave

Firstworldproblems Firstworldproblems
Oct '15

Coco nails by Starbucks, very nice place.

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

There are a ton of threads on this topic if you search. My favorites around here are Coco in Mansfield, Nirvana in Budd Lake and Pure Spa in Hackettstown.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Oct '15

I tell everyone to go to Coco. Very nice.

icare icare
Oct '15

ditti...coco

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '15

Luxury is the best in the area, hands down. Coco is nice looking, but not very professional, and their pedicures are mediocre at best. Frank Anthony is also great, but may be a bit more than nail salons.

rmmjs rmmjs
Oct '15

Nice that we have a choice of where to go. Try one, if you don't like it, try somewhere else. Eventually you will find a place you like. Good luck!

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

Well I don't ever get my nails done. My little cousin is visiting from out of state so I want to take her out for a girls day. So I would rather find out from you all what place is the best. I don't wanna take her out and have a crappy experience.

Melissa Melissa
Oct '15

We went to Luxury nails for the first time this past weekend. Very nice!

Jersey Girl Jersey Girl
Oct '15

I think we need more nail salons in this town. Maybe more pizza joints and another dollar store.

Larry Larry
Oct '15

Pedicure at Coco was mediocre - at best. Typically, my wife and I will go to Sunny Nail in Byram Shop Rite

Btownguy Btownguy
Oct '15

Good suggestion Larry

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

Melissa, I hope whatever place you pick that you have a fun day with your cousin. Sounds like it will be special wherever you go. Have fun!

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

Larry needs a good pedi...

icare icare
Oct '15

Coco!

Natalie Natalie
Oct '15

I need someone to put a weed whacker to my back, any suggestions?

I volunteer as tribute, OP.

Natalie Natalie
Oct '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.