Missing Feral Male Cat

Missing Feral Male Cat

Has anyone seen a gray cat with white markings under his nose and chin and down his chest in the Hackettstown High School, Greenview Garden, and Warren Street area in town?

He has been missing for almost 6 weeks now and the caregiver is very upset. Hoping that someone has seen him or knows what happened to him.

I am trying to post a photo, but so far have not been able to do so. Please contact me and I will send one directly to you

Thank you!

I’m so sorry to say this but someone posted on the hackettstown Facebook page that they saw a deceased cat on the side of the road today matching this description

Hi Amanda,
Do you know the location? I did not see it on Facebook.

found this: Sorry to post this, but there is a deceased black and white medium/long hair cat on Petersburg Rd in Independence. I saw a woman wrap it in a black hoodie and move it to the side of the road this morning but I haven't seen a post so figured I'd make one. It was still there (still with the hoodie) as of 4pm when I was coming home. It didn't look dirty so I don't think it's a stray. I have the exact address where it is if needed.
Edit to add: Independence Township ACO has been notified so I'm not sure how long it will be there.

4catmom 4catmom
2 days ago

The FB posting that I saw was a black & white cat, but it was out on Petersburg Road in the Vienna vicinity. I don't know if there was a different posting that I didn't see.
Hope he comes home.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
2 days ago

Lonesome Dove - that's the one I posted- copied from facebook...

4catmom 4catmom
1 day ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Missing Feral Male Cat
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.