Dancing with the Stars - 2013

Getting off to a rocky start. Not the best bunch they've had. Hughley is the worse, with Wyonna not far behind. The best, I would say is the young girl from Disney and Kellie Pickler.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Mar '13

I, once again, tuned in by mistake and was amazed at how bad they were. Hamill did an ice skating routine, Raisman did a floor exercise, Hughly didn't even bother to practice, the football player will rule, the Disney kid will punk out and our heart will pull for Judd and the Bachelor to hang in there. We may even root for Andy, but he is a .........

Seems like the same show without the charisma of 2011's version which I also stumbled into and enjoyed the ride. Have not watched since and this is just a tepid repeat, more of the same at a lower level of fun. Time to change channels.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Mar '13

Cant believe that Wyonna and DL were safe. They were the worse 2. Dorothy Hamill did the right thing by withdrawing to take care of herself. Feel sorry for her partner though.
Kellie Pickler and Derek's dance was fantastic. Hope she wins it.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Mar '13

there are some good looking ladys on that show.

Kelly Pickler? Square Dancing with the Stars?

ianimal ianimal
Mar '13

For you ianimal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9EoPqHA65s

Bessie Bessie
Mar '13

FAR from square dancing. They were fantastic.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Mar '13

Glad to see Wyonna go. I give her credit though for getting out there and trying.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Apr '13

Why can't I stop watching this train wreck?

Is it just because I can't wait to see Disney-girl double-jointed-dance-pro fail?

Or get Andy to take a drink?

Or DL to win it all (yeah, like that's gonna happen)?

Next season I want to see a dancing baseball player or maybe a dancing bear take them all on.

Apr '13

Re: Dancing with the Stars - 2013

OMG help me, I am still watching.......... but at least we FINALLY have something to cheer for.

Last night, they should have opened with "ANDYS GONE" since it was so, so, obvious that he was a dead-man-not-dancing. All that could be said was now we have six couples left with not a single Dick amongst them.

With three weeks left, we get down to 2 main issues: who will bump the Disney teen off as she chokes under the pressure and can Aly continue her Cinderella story. So will it be Southern-Bell-Country-Western-Hooker or Boston-Boobie-Strong-Chubster-Cinderella-Girl that profits from the Disney Teen's final dance ----- the choke?

Aly is the only really fun part of the show. Starting fat, lethargic, and with no signs of dancing or gymnastic skills, somehow she survived. Getting atta-girls from the judges, she has improved each show. Last night, noticeably trimmer, toned, and hormonally pumped, she cartwheeled, split, and flipped all over the stage. The gymnast was back!!!!! Then she added sultry, going doggie style, shaking that still a bit overly curvaceous booty, and out sexing both the hooker and the Disney teen.

What can I say but enjoy: http://www.gossipcop.com/aly-raisman-salsa-dancing-with-the-stars-video-latin-night-dwts-april-2013/

May '13

I think Ally is losing her drive. The Disney kid is good, but I think the winner will be Kellie Pickler. And she's not a hooker. Jacoby is so full of himself and he's not that good a dancer. The other 2 men, Shawn and ? (obviously don't leave a impression) are just there because women are voting with their hearts (I don't see the attraction) and not because they are good dancers. JMO! :)

botheredbyu botheredbyu
May '13

I call him Shawn The Lummox since he moves like an ox. Last week he was just doin poses and forgot to connect them with dancing. Jacoby tries hard, uses his natural strength (nice pro work on correography), but yes, will lose it.

Think it's the Lummox out first followed by the Jocobite.

No, I think Aly is gaining steam and the only thing she's losing is weight --- more trim and toned every show, must be working out. Yeah, she may not be the dancer the others are but she can dig out those gymnast moves which she only started last week. If she wins, it would only be a Cinderella come-back so, yes, it is Kellie and I take back the hooker part and stick with Nashville Queen ----- it's just those wigs n make-up........:>)

May '13

LOL, I hear ya MG. Some of the costumes and makeup are over the top.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
May '13

Finally, a full night of decent (and sometimes dirty) dancing. Wow.

Next week will be good. Bye bye Ingo.

For the final: probably Kelly, rooting for Aly, but it's Disney Kids to loose so will she choke or won't she? Jacoby will do well but just does not have the stuff these others do.

May '13

I agree, Ingo goes

botheredbyu botheredbyu
May '13

Congrats Kellie Pickler. It was tough pick between her and Zendaya, but I think the best dancer won.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
May '13

Yes they did.

mansfield mama mansfield mama
May '13

Took awhile to catch up.......

Wanted Aly but I agree. Very, very close though for me. Like Derek's style too, seems like a very nice young man.

May '13

No one has mentioned the show this season. I watch it when I can. Felt I had to remark on the fact that Elizabeth Berkley got voted off. She was fantastic. The old comedian guy, who sucks, is still there. Guess people don't vote on who is the best dancer. Show really needs to change something, so the worse dancer doesn't go on to win.

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

I have been watching the show this entire season. I am routing for Jack & Cheryl! I think he has come a long way since the beginning of the season. However, there is some tough competition.
I was shocked when Snooki was sent home and now I am doubly shocked that Elizabeth was sent home last night. Bill Engvall is a funny guy but he can't dance at all!! He is very robotic when he performs. He is somewhat entertaining but clearly cannot dance like the other stars. I will stop watching the show if he wins the mirror ball award.

catlover1 catlover1
Nov '13

I agree with everything you said, 100% catlover1. Jack and Cheryl are my favorite too.

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

I was shocked when both Snooki and Elizabeth got voted off. Not really sure how Bill still manages to stay. I won't be surprised if he goes next week. I thought Leah was going to get the boot a few times. I am thinking Corbin or Amber will win.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Nov '13

How the heck did Bill make it to the finals???

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Nov '13

@Mommyof3..all I can say is I have no idea, LOL.

Bessie Bessie
Nov '13

Can't believe it. Obviously people are not voting for the best dancer. My favorite Jack didn't look so good last night, but still pulling for him. I think Corbin may win, but hell, maybe it will be Bill. Hope not!

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

I think it will either be Corbin or Amber who wins. IMO those are the only two left that deserve to win. I mean Jack isn't bad but no where near as good as Corbn or Amber. That being said both Corbin and Amber have dance in their background with starring in High School Musical and Glee.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Nov '13

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.