Big accident at Island Dragway

I heard the helicopter

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/express-times/index.ssf/2013/08/island_dragway_accident_result.html

Brad
Aug '13

That's horrible! I hope the driver will be ok.

positive positive
Aug '13

While a car crash is no laughing matter, I don't think a single car incident can be classified as a "big accident". Especially when the driver survives. Just my two cents.

btownguy btownguy
Aug '13

Re: Big accident at Island Dragway

I hope he's not hurt too badly. Contact me on Twitter for more pictures or if you know the condition of the driver.

@osprex @osprex
Aug '13

Has anybody heard how the driver is doing. Such a shame someone got hurt. It's so much fun going there to watch the cars race.

danicagrl danicagrl
Aug '13

Any update on the condition of the poor driver?

positive positive
Aug '13

On the phone with the driver, 8/12/13, he is holding on in tremendous pain. Having skin graft on Thursday. Nothing broken but the burns all over body. In good spirits but alot alot of pain. Please keep prayers going, prayer is a powerful thing!!!

Sharon C Sharon C
Aug '13

I hope he ok'ed his personal medical information being made public knowledge. But first & foremost, healing thoughts going out to him.

Someone
Aug '13

Omg! That poor guy! I will keep him in my prayers

positive positive
Aug '13

Correction - modern medical technology and the skills of his doctors are powerful things. Prayer has nothing to do with it. Not trying to be crass, but let's give credit where credit is due.

theHHSinformant theHHSinformant
Aug '13

Someone, I agree. Stating that he's doing "ok" is one thing, but any more info than that should only come from him if he wants to share.

HHS, I agree with you as well ;)

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Aug '13

I am so sorry to hear this news. Will keep he and his family in my prayers.

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Aug '13

Island posted a similar update on his condition on Facebook.

Mommyblondie Mommyblondie
Aug '13

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.