Harley Davidson mechanic

Looking for a good, reliable, reasonably priced mechanic to do work on my Harley (regular maintenance and mods). TIA!

Rider Rider
Aug '19

John at CyclePro. (908) 850-1955. Reasonably priced and great work!

FXD Rider FXD Rider
Aug '19

I would NOT use the dealership in Hope...

steven steven
Aug '19

Manx in Dover on route 46. I have not used them for years but they are legendary. They mostly service Harleys but also British and German bikes -- they will not service Japanese bikes. I brought my old British bike for servicing and there was nobody better at the time and reasonable too.

I would agree with the comment about the Hope dealership. My husband took his Harley there and they left the headlamps on all night which drained the battery. We also had another issue where the bike came back with some problem the hubs was hollering about. So, never again for us up at the Hope location.

He prefers the Morris Plains Harley shop as we haven’t found any other options. I’ll be letting him about the other places mentioned here. Thanks for such an informative post!

Antimony Antimony
Aug '19

Rich at Manx is THE old school master. Excellent work and very fair pricing. I had my sportster transmission rebuilt by him nearly 30 years ago. Just last summer I brought my front forks to have him put new seals in and mount a new tire. Great guy.

I also agree John at Cycle Pro is excellent as well.

Sell that awful thing and buy a Kawasaki :)

Consigliere
Aug '19

Tito's in Dover is excellent too.
414 E Blackwell St # 1, Dover, NJ 07801

I have used Manx decades ago when he was in Morristown where he did maintenance on my Suzuki. I have gone to the Dover location also for my Honda and Kawasaki. Manx for sure does Japanese motorcycles.

Richard lamb is the man! Manx

Itiswhatitis
Aug '19

Blairstown Powersports

Manx! Rich was my mechanic for years, a true old school master and a real nice person. A++

JohneeOxford JohneeOxford
Aug '19

JD’s cycle works in wind gap PA. Best aftermarket and tuner guy around

RoadKingRider RoadKingRider
Aug '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.