Document Shredding

Hello! Does anyone know when there will be another document shredding event in our area?

Clearing our decades of junk and desperately need to know where/when I can safely discard/destroy them.

Thanks!!

Bring it to UPS - they charge for it but it's not too $$$ at all.

Luca2 Luca2
Aug '23

HL Calendar shows a Rotary Event in October

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/calendar/2023/10/14#e16176

Please be careful with any of the services. I would be wary of things. I thought you’re mine utilized one of these and had his identity stolen.

TheSoundGuy TheSoundGuy
Aug '23

SoundGuy

I had the same concern. Do shredding services shred the documents in front of you or are you dumping complete documents into a bin?

Local Gal Local Gal
Aug '23

I just save all my paperwork until fall/winter and slowly stuff them into the fireplace while watching tv. Just please remember to throw out all the envelopes with those plastic windows. You don’t want to burn those.

Consigliere
Aug '23

Rotary shredding Saturday oct. 13 at Fulton Bank, Mountain Av. They shred on site until truck is full. $5 donation per box.

At the Hackettstown Rotary shredding events, you’re welcome to stay and watch your items go up into the shredding truck. Several people do and never a problem.

Friend Friend
Sep '23

Fire pit

The Rotary Event is the way to go. It is done on-site, is affordable and the proceeds go to a great cause

just the facts
Sep '23

Anyone know of a shred event happening anytime soon?

Grapes Grapes
July 8th

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Document Shredding
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.