does anyone know a company to fix power awning

Awning is stuck in open position changed battery. Looking for a local service or handy to fix before a bad wind will break even more

I'm surprised it doesn't have a manual override. My friend had that on his RV. He would remove a rubber cap exposing a bolt end that you run in with a socket.

Sun Setter electric awnings have a manual override. I would Google your manufacturer to investigate. Good luck.

Greg just bought a house and closed on Thursday. Got stuck on Saturday morning. No manual. At a loss at what to do. Stuck in open position

make/model number, internet, look for documents first, customer responses second. hopefully, you are not alone. If not, hopefully you will find company and can search for customer service number.

Best luck,

You can try JODIMOR, they install and service outdoor awnings, they are located in Whitehouse Station. 908 503 5778. Good luck

mack1019 mack1019
5 days ago

I recently had a awning installed over part of my deck by Sunsetter Retractable Awnings...I have a remote to open and close the awning as needed and also in a emergency a metal pole that would act in lieu of the remote to manually open and close my awning in a emergency. I would find the manufacturer ( I think they sell these awnings at Lowes and Home Depot too) and give them a call for advice...

There is a company in Route 31, I believe in Glen Gardner, that does awnings.

Thanks all I touched base with the company on 31 in Glen Gardner. Today he is coming out tomorrow

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: does anyone know a company to fix power awning
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.