Sweet 16

We are looking into having a sweet 16 party for our daughter and would love some opinions on fairly local and special locations during the winter months.

Girl mom Girl mom
July 16th

I’m in the same boat! Having a hard time picking a place with November birthday

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
July 17th

https://www.72fire.com/hall-rental.html#/

The lodge at Schooley's Mountain Park is very nice, and so is the Field House at the Chester Park!

kelleo22 kelleo22
July 17th

Also, if you are having a larger sized party, Creamery Hall at the Califon Firehouse is gorgeous and has a lot of room!

Kelleo22 Kelleo22
July 18th

The Coach Room in Hackettstown (catering by Mama's) did a fantastic job on my friends recent 60th birthday party. Also highly recommend 21 Fiesta's right here in town for balloon decorations.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
July 19th

If your children are into "gaming" try Oasisonlinearcade.com - 136 Main St., Hackettstown - Great place to host any type of party!!

Margaret Margaret
July 19th

Thank you! I appreciate the suggestions! We called David's County Inn but unfortunately they only have week days available. Will be making more calls this week. Has anyone been or had a private event at Rutherford Hall, Panther Valley Country Club or Mattars?

Girl Mom Girl Mom
July 20th

Girl Mom

I've been a guest at an event at the PV Country Club several times, and they were consistently very good. I've also been to Christmas parties at the Black Oak Country Club, and they were consistently very good as well! You may wish to check with them for a comparison price, etc. The only thing I don't know is if you have to be a member of the club to be able to book an event there, but you can email them to find that out too:

https://www.blackoakgolfclub.com/

Phil D. Phil D.
July 20th

Mattars Banquet Room downstairs is awesome!! Can never go wrong with them

Funcats
July 21st

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Sweet 16
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.