Online Loans

Has anyone dealt with a reputable and safe online loan company. I am looking for a short term loan with a quick turn around time for repayment. Thank you!

I filled out paperwork with rocket mortgage years ago but ended up not using them. I never got so many spam emails and round-the-clock phone calls in my life after that. I went with a bank that has brick and mortar locations and, honestly, I suggest you do the same. It’s nice to have someone you can speak to face to face.

Is there any reason you’re asking about online lenders in particular? I’m not sure about their current rates but I had two auto loans with Visions Federal credit union (building in front of Target) and everyone there is very helpful. If you’re opposed to going to a physical branch, I’m sure you could set the entire loan up with Visions online. Good luck!

Consigliere
July 20th

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Online Loans
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.