Garden Tractor Restoration

Hello All, I own a great old tractor and need restoration help. I am willing to pay someone for their time . I am retired and my time is flexible.

Robert Robert
July 21st

I hope it's a 1960's Cub Cadet International. They are great pieces of equipment!

You could give Mayberry's a call to see if they know of any enthusiasts. Otherwise I would make a trip to the Warren County Fair this month to chat with some of the folks there. While those tractors are of the farm variety, most of those guys are deeply involved in all sorts of tractors including vintage lawn tractors.

The fairs starts on the 27th this month.

https://www.warrencountyfarmersfair.org/schedule.html

Check the internet, depending on the tractor, you may find there is a group out there.

Mr 4Paws Mr 4Paws
July 22nd

Ed’s Mowers, Blairstown, ask for Aaron, I can’t explain the name. Don’t expect a firm schedule or immediate callback, he’s one of those always too busy a guy type. But can fix anything and will give you square deal.

Mows fields too.

Babbit Babbit
July 23rd

In the 10 years I lived in Hackettstown I have used both Mayberry's and Ed's. Mayberry's did pick up and deliver my snowblower when it needed service. Ed sharpened or replace blades on my lawnmower many times. Both are excellent on any motorized yard equipment and will recommend them for whatever you need done.

You can also talk to MJ's Small engine repair in Califon NJ. He has quite a selection of older tractors there. His number is (908) 832-7242.
He is busy but good and will do pickup and delivery.

Mr 4Paws Mr 4Paws
July 23rd

Just be aware that Mayberry charges about $90 (or more) for the pick-up/delivery service.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
July 24th

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Garden Tractor Restoration
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.