Looking for my grandma

Hi I'm from Hackettstown originally first time posting on this site. I'm looking for my grandma who lives there her name is Georgette Sweet. She frequented at the local senior center and lunch places. I stopped hearing from her some time ago and I currently live 1500 miles away so I never knew what happened to her. If anyone knows if she possibly passed away? I am assuming this to be the case however I cannot find anything in regards to her passing. Her phone # belongs to someone else now. She has lived in Hackettstown since the 1990's. Thank you to anyone who possibly knows her or has any information on this.

Desiree Desiree
July 28th

Hi,
Your grandma is alive and well. We just talked to her. She is most anxious to hear from you. You need to call the senior center at 908-850-5438 before 1pm.

Glad we can reconnect you!

Cindy B Cindy B
July 29th

So happy this worked out...

ianimal ianimal
July 29th

This post made my day…….I’m so happy that you two will be able to reconnect! And thanks to Cindy B for her help!

Another Grandmother Another Grandmother
July 29th

This is like right out of a movie! I’m so glad you found your Grandma.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
July 29th

Thank you Cindy & everyone for your help. Glad she's doing well. I'll be calling there tomorrow. Thanks again!

Desiree Desiree
July 29th

I used to work with Georgette at North Atlantic Industries in Hackettstown in the late 80's! Glad to hear she's alive and well!

Rob Durana Rob Durana
July 30th

So happy for you.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
August 1st

Love this so much!

Joelle
August 4th

Just so heartwarming! Cindy thank you for bring such joy to both!

What a wonderful outcome! God Bless!

Stephanie Stephanie
August 8th

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Looking for my grandma
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.