christmas light!!

Christmas light show on 109 5th street with Santa and Elfs free hot cocoa and cookies come and enjoy! Here till 930pm!!

the reeds the reeds
Dec '11

Your house looks and sounds great!!! How hard was it to sync the lights to the music? Thanks so much for posting about it here so we could drive by.

Panda Panda Koala Panda Panda Koala
Dec '11

I did drive by. It's wonderful. You did a great job!

What is the station?

Andrew's Mom Andrew's Mom
Dec '11

The Reeds: We definitely are going to drive by tonight. That is the "neatest" Christmas display I think we ever saw!

joyful joyful
Dec '11

kevin1234
Dec '11

OMG I thought that was a stree in the city and was thinking what the hell are you posting that hear soooooooooo late.........lol OMG major brain fart on my part. lol

Will have to shoot by tonight. :)

abbadabbadoooo abbadabbadoooo
Dec '11

Is it every night

lauren p lauren p
Dec '11

Lights on every night from 4:30 till 9:30

kevin1234
Dec '11

Your house is SO COOL Reed family!

Njchia Njchia
Dec '11

We drove past the house last night. Awesome!! What a fun thing to see. My daughter loved it and wanted to pass by again on our way home. I gotta take my son soon to see it also.

I'm curious, are you the same family as in the poster "reedfamilyrocks"? If so.... Yes, you do! If not.... You guys rock too! :)

Got company last night so unable to see the lights yesterday but tonight is a definite..

joyful joyful
Dec '11

Wow wonderful...We walked there tonight bc we live close by, and the light show is beautiful...Looks like the ones I've seen on you tube...Thank you!

reedfamilyrocks reedfamilyrocks
Dec '11

We also took a ride by last night...Our house guest said he never saw anything quite like that. then we continued on to Netcong and Dover to see the Christmas lights but I think the one on 5th street here in town is the most unique of them all.

joyful joyful
Dec '11

We saw it last night - awesome job!!!

Santa Santa
Dec '11

We have been driving around to see Christmas Lights 2 nights now....we will drive by tonight.....

bowie bowie
Dec '11

Thank you Reed Family ! It was wonderful ! Are there any other Christmas Lights we should go see?

bowie bowie
Dec '11

Not as cool with the music but the week before christmas there are speakers playing music. There is a house in Great Meadows in the pondview development that is beautiful & I hear the people have more than 20 trees in the house as well. They also go all out for Halloween.
We always do a drive by, can't remember the street but you will see it on the right side of the development. Have Fun

GM mom GM mom
Dec '11

It was so much fun! Thank you Reed Family and Merry Christmas!

Firefly Firefly
Dec '11

Thank you all for great comments its my pleasure merry Christmas to all

the reed family
Dec '11

Santa and the elfs will be giving out hot coco and cookies tonight

the reed family
Dec '11

Bowie: Go out North Main Street, Hackettstown and the little street across the highway from the Statue of Liberties...Canal Lane..lst house in....

joyful joyful
Dec '11

How many weeks does it take to ready your display? It is wonderful.

OnlyChild OnlyChild
Dec '11

I absolutely loved it also tonight! Is there anyway we can donate?

HEKKK HEKKK
Dec '11

Diamond Hill in Mansfield has beautiful light displays too.

Loved the display -- Santa and the elves really add to the Xmas Spirit.

arebel arebel
Dec '11

i took my bf there last night (he loves christmas lights almost as much as i do) and we sat there for a good 20 minutes...loved it! awesome job reeds :)

daytripper daytripper
Dec '11

Thank you! Best Christmas house yet. Thanks for sharing the Christmas spirit in Hackettstown. Love to music that goes with it. Better than youtube one.

Mike Cruz Mike Cruz
Dec '11

Awesome job!!!!! Just happened upon your lights tonight. Nice Work!!!!

Ryan(ligitty) Ryan(ligitty)
Dec '11

The house in the Pondview developement is on Endicott Drive.

Magpie Magpie
Dec '11

What's the final night for the light show?

Russ Long Russ Long
Dec '11

Looking forward to the Reed Family Lights this year ! Such fun to drive around and see all the wonderful displays.....but Reed Family Rocks for sure....

bowie bowie
Nov '12

I have got to remember this for my son if they do it again. He's all about the outdoor lights this year.

Trying to Help Trying to Help
Nov '12

Do we know when this is starting?

just saying is all
Nov '12

They are hoping to finish it this weekend!

AmyJo AmyJo
Nov '12

Thanks once again Reed Family for bringing the Christmas spirit to Hackettstown . Also , a big shout out to all the people for decorating and take the time and bear the expense. I love seeing the lights especially on Mitchell Rd .

IFirefly IFirefly
Nov '12

Hi all - Kevin is working through the songs for this year and working to have them working by Saturday..we will let you know when they are up. Have a good night!

Reed1234 Reed1234
Dec '12

Reed1234, that's great news, we are having company tomorrow night and we were thinking about driving by !....we took them there last year and it was amazing....

bowie bowie
Dec '12

The light show will be up and running tonight.santa and his dancing elfs will arive next Saturday night .stop by for hot chocolate and cookies

the reeds
Dec '12

Sorry that would be Sunday night

the reeds
Dec '12

My wife and children came home last night, and told me all about your house. They said the ozzy lites where the coolest. I think someone my wife works with told her about your place thats how they came across it. Well my kids tell me, we have to drive by next time I'm out with them.

We saw your light display Reed Family. Awesome! You did a great job.! Thank you for doing this. We loved it! Merry Christmas!

Conrad's Mom Conrad's Mom
Dec '12

We stopped to watch for awhile tonight, very nice. Thank you and merry Christmas!

I feel like I'm missing something Reed1234..can you private message me the street you live in on so see your display. I've been admiring a lot of the houses, would love to see your decorations.

Bessie Bessie
Dec '12

We stopped Friday night and enjoyed your display again this year, Reed Family....It is wonderful!!

joyful joyful
Dec '12

Bessie the address is in the top of the thread

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.