New Economic Impact Check Applicatiom

Hi, can anyone help me with the link to apply for the new economic impact?Check for this year.Having trouble finding the exact link only got through the third economic stimulus of two thousand and twenty one.

Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge 2021 was the 3rd and final stimulus check.

Nite: There were rumors about a 4th check for seniors but that turned out to be a false rumor

"The IRS has issued all first, second and third Economic Impact Payments. You can no longer use the Get My Payment application to check your payment status.

Most eligible people already received their Economic Impact Payments. However, people who are missing stimulus payments should review the information below to determine their eligibility to claim a Recovery Rebate Credit for tax year 2020 or 2021.

Securely access your IRS online account to view the total of your first, second and third Economic Impact Payment amounts under the Tax Records page."
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

NJ referred to the ANCHOR rebates as a stimulus but other than that I'm not aware of any Economic Impact programs? Is this a federal or state program you are referencing?

Most of the emails and on line information today is for businesses and are possible scams. There were business programs that you could apply for retroactively, and some that are loans are still available if the business met the right criteria of some years back. Today most are just hidden adverts to take out everyday business loans. Some are phishing, get your info, and drain your bank account.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: New Economic Impact Check Applicatiom
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.