Christmas Mass

Dose anyone know what time dose Our lady of the mountain and charch of the assumption mass times. I was think aboyt the midnight mass one. I know some do about 11pm that why I am asking. Thank you for the help be for hand. And Marry Christamas to all and a good night.

Hackettstown NJ 12 Hackettstown NJ 12
Dec '11

Our Lady of the Mountain Masses:

December 24 - 4 pm, 6 pm, 10 pm
December 25 - 7:45 am, 9:15 am, 10:45 am, 12:15 pm

njpeach816
Dec '11

My guess is you should do a search online....Most of the churches have a website these days which lists out the schedule. If that is not an option the phone is always an option. I only have info for St Theodore in Port Murray. Sorry.

Steve-0 Steve-0
Dec '11

there is also St Marks, St Lukes in Long Valley. And don't forget St, Mary's in Hackettstown. Many diff places to replenish your soul.

acl76
Dec '11

charch of the assumption is St, Mary's. So anyone know the time there?

Hackettstown NJ 12 Hackettstown NJ 12
Dec '11

From St. Mary's website.

http://home.catholicweb.com/assumption/index.cfm/NewsItem?ID=324996

MASSES
Christmas Eve
4:00 P.M. (Vigil Mass)
5:30 P.M. (Children's Mass)
7:00 P.M. (Spanish Mass)
10:15 P.M. (Music Program)
11:00 P.M. (Midnight Mass)

Christmas Day
7:30 A.M.
9:00 A.M.
10:30 A.M.
12:00 Noon

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '11

Trinity Methodist Services

CHRISTMAS SERVICES IN SUMMARY

Christmas Eve

Noon Service– A quiet early service for those who may be busy later, are traveling, or who prefer not to drive at night.� Holy Communion will be shared.

3:30

Children’s Service– Designed to help little ones celebrate Jesus’ birth.� Children’s vocal and handbell choirs.

5:30
Family Service– Families love this service of carols and anthems with special music by youth vocal and handbell choirs, and a joyful "Children's Time."

7:30
Traditional Service– Glorious vocal and handbell music, traditional carols and scriptures.

9:30
Contemporary Service– Our praise band provides upbeat Christmas music, with an illustrated Christmas message.

11:00
Service of Holy Communion– Welcome Christmas Day with this quiet service of scripture, song and Holy Communion.

Firefly Firefly
Dec '11

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.