Help please! Lost my pomapoo dog march 22nd

Hi everyone, my dog ran out of my yard this afternoon. I have been looking for him but not luck.
I live by the post office in Hackettstown and would appreciate your help if someone sees him.
What can I do??
Thanks

Sparky Sparky
Mar '13

Re: Help please! Lost my pomapoo dog march 22nd

Ohhh and by the way he is like grey and white. But mostly grey
I attached a picture just in case someone sees him.

Sparky Sparky
Mar '13

Call the non emergency Police # Call all the local vets offices Ask for # of animal control officer. Put out some treats and his favorite bed and one of your shirts that smell like you. Is your yard fenced? If yes leave it open a crack...also prop your door open with more goodies and wait while you're making your calls.

suzique suzique
Mar '13

Hope you find him soon. He looks like quite the little character. I can hear him viciously barking at me through the computer screen (-;

ianimal ianimal
Mar '13

also what is his name? You should also let your neighbors know or is he named Sparky?

suzique suzique
Mar '13

Yes, his name is sparky. Thanks for your adrice I really hope to find him soon :(

Sparky Sparky
Mar '13

I got my dog back :) thanks to a nice lady who took care of him.
Thanks everyone.

Sparky Sparky
Mar '13

YAY!

suzique suzique
Mar '13

Good news. I was worried about all of the traffic in the area. I'm glad Sparky is home!

So happy to hear it!

Aquarius Aquarius
Mar '13

Sparky is a really nice guy, I said hello to him while the lady had him at the PO.

Glad they managed to get a hold of you to deliver him safe and sound.

Really happy I was able to help return Sparky to u. He really is a character. You really did'nt have 2 give me reward money n should have taken it back. Was my pleasure 2 help. Maybe my Cavapoo--Kiera can stop by 2 say hello n go 4 a walk together!

anne greenway anne greenway
Mar '13

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.