LOMB or sesame place

Looking for coupons/deals on either land of make believe or sesame place to take my son. Someone told me there are coupons in the entertainment book, but I don't have one. Anyone know if that's true, and not want their coupons? Or alternatively know of any other way to get a discount? TIA!

Sandy Sandy
Jul '13

Saw some in the Burger King on route 10 in ledge wood tonight.

Kathy
Jul '13

Just in case anyone is interested in another park...

The newer Dunkin donuts in Washington on 31 had Dorney Park Wild Water Kingdom, and Dinosaurs Alive, cupons a week or so ago. They were good for $5 to $8.00 off ticket price, depending on what day of the week you use the cupon.

Spring Fever
Jul '13

Can also add Camelbeach: http://www.camelbeach.com/?gclid=CM_71MfxpLgCFcmf4AodclkAkA

Yet the HOT ticket right now is the LSC: http://lsc.org/

You got Trasketball, BlockParty, Pixelpoolsa, and .........Grossology --- the new exhibit of gross body functions ------ excellent !!!!!!! And Live Surgery's on Imax!!!! And dinousaurs on Imax......

If you take your kid to LSC, do some research to try to avoid the crowds, plan your show times ahead of time, and please, please, if you Imax, be sure your kid is ready, won't get scared or dizzy or knows how to close their eyes. OR do what I did, be sure to sit on the aisle on a row that you can head for the exit IN THE DARK. That's gonna be fairly high up to the left or right. Worked wonders when we just hadda leave NOW.

Be sure to go to the top floor, head over the entrance way and stand on the glass floor and look down. Still hard for me to do.

Wish my kids were younger, Grossology sounds really, really gross. But it's science.....

For any of these you can google coupons and maybe get lucky.

Enjoy.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jul '13

The LOMB coupons in the Kid's Stuff Book and Entertainment books are only buy one adult, get one free.

I can double check on the Sesame Place ones what they are in the books. I might have some extra. Sesame Place they offer two day ticket for the price of one day day ticket. You don't have to go two days in a row.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Jul '13

Kathy - did that BK have Seasme Place discounts? I'm looking for those.

For LSC you can get a discount with the Optimum card if you have Cablevision.

Bryan Bryan
Jul '13

Also with Sesame Place, if you choose after the beginning of August for your second day, you can upgrade to a season pass (it use to only be an extra $25) and it will be good for the rest of this summer and all of next summer.

At least, they use to offer that option. We used it for several years when my daughter was younger

Coralie Coralie
Jul '13

Sesame Place discounts are at the Flanders McDonalds on Rt 206 - there is a little pamphlet holder right next to the doors on the inside - you need to go all the way inside to see it. I was just there in Monday, so I'm certain they have them. They were for $10-20 off I think

Antimony Antimony
Jul '13

Not that SP offers much of a discount.
The price of one day admission is crazy expensive, you are paying for that extra ticket they are "giving" you!
My vote would be Lomb or Dorney Park, who just re-did there whole childrens park a few years back. I always find there discounts to be the best and regularity available.

HappyMom HappyMom
Jul '13

If you have AAA they offer discounts to Dorney Park, SP, Crayola Factory, etc.

Tidy
Jul '13

There are also Dutch Wonderland and Knoebel's to consider...

ianimal ianimal
Jul '13

Thanks for the advice guys! :)

Sandy Sandy
Jul '13

These days you can buy an Entertainment book for about $8.99, and with free shipping I believe. You'd still save about $17 on admission price PLUS you'd have tons of other great coupons to use :)

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Jul '13

Look online for coupons to all of the above places. I have found printable coupons for Sesame & Dorney not sure about LOMB.

Margaret9 Margaret9
Jul '13

I have to say that I have not heard anything very positive about the crowds of people at SP. More than one friend has told me that the people are thuggish and trashy. A very good friend of mine went there a few weeks ago and was utterly horrified by it all. She won't be going back. Now, you'll find questionable characters wherever you go, but SP seems to attract more than places like LOMB or Knoebels. Dutch Wonderland is a more family friendly and cleaner place from what I've heard.

Antimony Antimony
Jul '13

I was able to score one buy one get one free coupon to Land of Make Believe, Mommy of 3, do you have a one in your book that you are willing to part with?? :) Or anyone else who may have one for that matter. (My husband and I are taking my son and my parents, so this would be a big saver for us if I can snag a second coupon!) TIA!

As for Sesame Place I would love to make it there too, but we will have to see whats in the finances. Probably depends on the level of coupon I am able to get my hands on. People complain about every theme park, I wouldn't put too much stock in it if that is the kind of entertainment you enjoy. Some people don't like crowds.

Sandy Sandy
Jul '13

For those thinking about Knoebels, Weis is offering $4 off a $20 Knoebels rides coupon booklet. Go to the customer service desk, ask for the Knoebels promotion, pay the $16 and they will print out a Catalina coupon that you can redeem at Knoebels for the ride coupon booklet. You can request as many as you want. Just did this last week myself. Hope to take the little ones there in August.

Sandy - I will check tomorrow to what I have.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Jul '13

Mommy of 3, don't worry about it, I got one! :) Thanks anyway!

Sandy Sandy
Jul '13

Oh, btw, for anyone interested the Hackettstown Burger King has coupons for Sesame Place, Hershey Park and Dorney! :)

Sandy Sandy
Jul '13

I have 1 Land of Make Believe-one free adult admission when one is purchased.

Also have a Camelbeach and camel mountain coupon

hearshey park

Sesame Place save up to 20.00 on a single day admission

Tomahawk lake one free admission

Delaway river tubing, 1 free admission with purchase of 3

Bronx zoo

Message me if anyone is interested in any of these. We wont be using them and hate to see them go to waste

abbadabbadoooo abbadabbadoooo
Jul '13

Abba, how good is the coupon for camel beach? Love that place!

Sandy Sandy
Jul '13

How is Camel beach? A friend was thinking of going and was asking?

blackcat blackcat
Jul '13

I think Camel Beach is great. Lots of people, of course, but really great slides. Last time I went it was on a weekend day, and though there were many people, you didn't have to wait long to get on the slides, and there was plenty of seating by the pools and stuff. We had a blast!

Sandy Sandy
Jul '13

Love Camel Beach, check on line for ticket specials. I think we paid $100 for 4 people. Also they offer picnic table rentals, this way you can bring your own food and drinks and it is safe in the picnic area.

Would not recommend Sesame Place, not many rides and way too crowded with not the nicest people, and it was ridiculous to park.

Momma Momma
Jul '13

Camelbeach is save 6.00 per person, up to 5 people.

Jul '13

Hearshey, LOMB and Sesame Place are gone.

Jul '13

I just saw on WRNJ'S website that they have a contest going on and one of the prizes is passes to LOMB. Maybe try and win them.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.