National Beer Lovers Day 9/7!

National Beer Lovers Day 9/7!

Wowza!!!!!! I just found out about this. SWEEEEEET! Looking forward to a icy cold one later.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '18

Awesome! Not that I need another reason to have a beer! :-)
And I just bought a 6-pack of Snake Dog .....

Rob Durana Rob Durana
Sep '18

"Better get used to more beer encounters"

Our idiot governor, despite the advice of state beerologests, has ceased the beer hunt on NJ Owned and managed property. The beerologests reported to his office that other forms of beer control were both ineffective and cost prohibitive.

As Hackettstown is surrounded by state land and craft beer dens have tripled in size in the past few years.....we will have an exploded beer population within a couple of years.

Better keep an eye on your children and pets.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Sep '18

Watch out Calico your buddy from the other thread will start calling you a drunk. LOL...

Metsman Metsman
Sep '18

That "girl" from the other thread should go out and have a beer and calm herself down a bit!

Almost happy hour, time for a Log Cabin visit to celebrate!

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Sep '18

"Watch out Calico your buddy from the other thread will start calling you a drunk. LOL..."

It wouldn't be the first time.

"That "girl" from the other thread should go out and have a beer and calm herself down a bit!"

Amen. Enjoy yourself at the Cabin TRA.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '18

I'd love to have a beer or 3. I've been stuck in my house, on the first floor for about 2 weeks now.

2 days ago I was looking online and found BottleKing will deliver, but a $50 minimum so I couldn't bring myself to spend that much.

Josh - I will bring you whatever beer you need. PM me.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '18

Thank you for the offer- but I couldn't ask you to do that.

Probably wouldn't be good for my healing either.

You're welcome. You weren't asking, I was offering. You are not far from me, and needing beer and not being able to go out and get it is an emergency IMO!!!! LOL

If you need anything at all, just PM me.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.