Allamuchy/Panther Valley Area Question

Looking to buy but heard that behind the shell station on 517 behind PV Mall area the horse farm was recently sold to a religious organization. The word is they won't even have to pay taxes and it is a huge undertaking. Might this be true? I would like to know before I purchase on that same back cut-off road. Thank you.

Brrooke
6 days ago

Not true; just a rumor. The owner of the Panther Valley Mall held a meeting with his tenants & outsiders were invited. The horse farm owner & wife were there. They got a call from someone who wanted to purchase the farm but they never left a # or called back.

There are far too many "I heards" rumors and sometimes intentional scare comments- Luca2 is spot on...........

4catmom 4catmom
6 days ago

I heard the land across from the Panther Valley Mall was having 40 plus homes built .

Wrong - the land across the PV Mall is owned by the state. A parking lot is going in there for hikers.

Also before you make untrue statements; check the town master plan. We do not need more uncertainty and division.

exphysicteacher exphysicteacher
5 days ago

I heard Trader Joe’s is going in

Philliesman Philliesman
5 days ago

And there, ladies and gentlemen - is a prime example of "I heard"

4catmom 4catmom
4 days ago

Luca2 please share any details on that lot. Assume trail to go back to connect to the trail that goes from Rutherford Hall into the park? Any sense of timing? The park is soon neglected it’s awful.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Allamuchy/Panther Valley Area Question
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.