Warren County in the News 2024

Sorry to post such a tragic story as the first for this new thread. Still no info on if they knew each other.

https://www.nj.com/warren/2024/07/woman-killed-in-nj-was-college-student-with-dreams-of-opening-a-business-obituary-says.html

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
2 days ago

The suspect was the boyfriend I believe. Terribly tragic...

Yes tragic, this never ending gun violence.
I can’t imagine the suffering the family is going through.

happiest girl
2 days ago

Sad story. May she RIP. Condolences to the family.

happiest - If she had been stabbed instead of shot, would you be blaming the knife? This senseless violence comes down to mental illness.

Calico696 Calico696
2 days ago

He wasn’t her boyfriend. He was a coworker that she hadn’t seen or spoke to for around a year. He is a scumbag stalker.

Throw the switch...

bubba
1 day ago

Is anyone able to find any info about the “construction” along the entirety of Rt 57? It was literally just resurfaced a few years ago, and in the last week or two, it seems they repaved just the center, with a new rumble strip and new lines in the center. In Washington Boro, all of the parking spots have been sandblasted away, crosswalk strips are gone, painted turn arrows gone by WCCC. And this work seemed to have been done during the overnight hours (to not disrupt traffic)
Additionally, all the reflectors were removed on 57 as well as on Rt 31. Why on earth would (I’m assuming the State DOT) be doing all this work if the road has just been repaved? What gives?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
1 day ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Warren County in the News 2024
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.