Clown Sighting

Did anyone see a large clown in full make up, hair, clothes, leaning against a large light green trunk very early on Sunday morning? This was at around 5:30am on 7/28/24. He was on Main Street in Hackettstown, between Baldwin and Prospect across from the apartments.

Re: Clown Sighting

a light blue trunk

I meant did anyone ELSE see...It was very strange. It had orange hair and a green face.

I saw him around 6 am speaking on a cell phone on North Main Street….it was a creepy sight.

Gerry P Gerry P
July 31st

Ok, thank you Gerry P.! I was starting to question myself. It was creepy! He was perfectly still when I drove by. Very strange indeed.

If it had green hair and an orange face, it would have been an Oompah Loompah... but just as creepy.

ianimal ianimal
August 1st

Didn't the setting in the movie "It" take place the first week in August? Maybe paying homage to the character.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
August 2nd

Pennywise was essentially your typical clown, face-paint-wise. No one would pay homage by wearing green face paint.

Plus, the movie starts in October 1988 when Georgie is dragged into the sewer and killed and then fast-forwards to June 1989 when The Losers Club forms.

ianimal ianimal
August 2nd

Oh ok... I asked a coworker who is a horror movie person if there was a reason and that was his response, thanks for the correction.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
August 2nd

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Clown Sighting
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.