Loud Bangs Allamuchy 8/31.2024

`0:30 pm - 5 incredible bangs - anyone else hear these?

Yes. Fireworks and such around the DPW. If that's what you mean, then yes. Scared the heck out of us. Then speeding cars out of there. They really need to watch that place back there. Not the first time there's been something happening back there.

DogDayAfternoon
2 weeks ago

Loud bangs followed by cars speeding away? Maybe *not* fireworks?

Consigliere
2 weeks ago

Thanks i thought i was loosing it- terrifying- I appreciate the response. It sounded so loud i never would have thought it was fireworks especially in August! Thank you. I wish PV had an emergency site or something for info- all they have is a facebook that u cannot post on its for admin only. There is no system for support of any kind. Last year there was a huge fire on farm drive and everything was blocked but no one had knowledge

Over here in Independence, there were a couple different areas setting off fireworks. Since when did we start celebrating Labor Day with fireworks?

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
2 weeks ago

It was definitely fireworks, consigliere. Loud and annoying. There are speeding cars up and down Alphano sometimes and really you have to call State Police, because it's not covered by local police, so people are long gone after anything.

DogDayAfternoon
2 weeks ago

I pray driving Alphano- have you noticed all of the memorials on that road geez...

heh, heh, city folk.....

should a been here 30 years ago.....

now we gots more stop signs, yellow lines, and people trying to tell us to mind.

not that's there anything wrong with it.

Fred, wondering if you're hearing it again. Once again, a Friday night with firecrackers by the DPW area in Allamuchy.

DogDayAfternoon
1 day ago

I heard it briefly - I am in PV.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Loud Bangs Allamuchy 8/31.2024
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.