Best carwash that you drive through.

The car wash on 57 is not getting my car clean.
Any recommendation for a good car wash. Also price ranges.

Outdoor Women
2 days ago

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/889791#t922272

A few recommendations mentioned here.

I agree with you. The last time I went through that car wash you could see half the dirt was still on my car.

On 57 in Washington at Exxon I got a great car wash at a great price. Also have free vacuums

Jimt1058
2 days ago

No “touch-less” car wash will ever get a truly dirty car clean. That said, touch-less car washes do not damage your paint and give you swirl marks like a “touch” car wash (car wash with spinning brushes or flappy linguini cloth). However, touch washers do actually “clean” your car.

If you want a clean car and also protect your finish the only real option is to hand wash your car or pay someone to hand wash it. Auto Perfection on High St/517 right before M&M is a good option if you don’t mind paying someone what it actually costs to clean your car.

If you don’t care about your finish, by all means, go to a touch wash and watch those swirls pile up.

Consigliere
2 days ago

Consigliere: I've been driving for 70+ years and been in many car washes in many different cars. I don't recall seeing anything like 'swirl marks'. Just saying.

Yes I use the company Auto Perfection for my winter detailing. I just want to bring it to a drive through 2 or 3 times a month. I wish I could do it my self but live in an apartment complex. My car is not new new. To me its new I've owned it for over a year. It's a 2020. I miss Zanes always got a good wash there back in the day when when it was only $5.00.

Outdoor Women
2 days ago

Best car wash around is Chester Car wash off of Rt. 206so. in Chester. For $12.00 (tip included) this car washes your vehicle with clean water, no spots or swirls ! The guys there work hard at drying your vehicle so well that you hardly have to dry anything yourself. I've been going there for years. You typically get what you pay for in these places but in Chester it's well worth it. Give it a try if it's not too far (10 miles from Htown). You won't be disappointed.

The Byram car wash is pretty good. I’m happy with the results. Route 206, end of Waterloo rd. Before Shop Rite.

Auntiel Auntiel
2 days ago

Spark Car wash
Rt 46 Ledgewood

The carwash in Washington, behind Exxon, is pretty good. It was all new. I have used it for my car with great results.

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
1 day ago

I have been going to the car wash in Washington behind the Exxon station on 57.
I also go to Shammy Shine when I'm in the Pohatcong area. They're the only ones I go to.
Scrub a dub used to be a good car wash back in the day
My car is always dirty when I leave.

I know they happen infrequently but Hackettstown H.S. sports teams have them as fund raisers for there teams usually at the Wendys on Mountain ave.and every now and then the McDonalds up the street. The cost is a donation that you think is best. I find them to do a good job and you are supporting a good group of kids.

Hammer Hammer
1 day ago

I like the one in Budd Lake just up past the old post office.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Best carwash that you drive through.
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.