Super scary haunted experience

If I remember correctly some of you were looking for a good scary experience. I tried finding the thread but couldn't. Anyway this should do it for anyone with a high threshhold for frightening: http://www.easternstate.org/halloween/preview-video

nails nails
Sep '13

I went to this. Spent $50 on it and it was nothing more than a haunted house. The most fear I got out of the experience was attempting to walk down a hallway in the jail and getting yelled at by a guard (completely unrelated to the Halloween experience) I was really disappointed. Just saying.

wantedmorescare
Sep '13

This has been covered in about 4 different threads, and is said to be very good :)

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Sep '13

The best Halloween experience for you're money hands down is Dorney Park!
It's cheaper and you get to enjoy the ride's as well.
I've been there every year since I was 11, Having a Halloween Birthday has it's advantages :)

HappyMom1031
Sep '13

Re: Super scary haunted experience

that eastern state thing looks scary

skippy skippy
Oct '13

There is a stack of fliers for Eastern State at Dunkin' Donuts on Mountain Ave. I don't know if they had coupons on them, but I assume they do.

Tracy Tracy
Oct '13

Re: Super scary haunted experience

Spent the night in Al Capone's cell all by myself one night doing EVP work. The Eastern State halloween events are fun, but the chance to go inside and spend the night are really spooky!

John C John C
Oct '13

You couldn't pay me enough to do that, John!!!

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '13

@Skippy..I think the tour would be scarier when it's not Halloween, you expect the scary stuff for Halloween, I think going when you don't expect the creepy things would be worse.

Bessie Bessie
Oct '13

Good point Bessie- the element of surprise when you least expect it...... is what I find to be really scary. :)

positive positive
Oct '13

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.